NFL is Fixed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Feel free to write the league.

I did.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us
It goes right into their investigative file too.

paper-ball-waste-paper-bin-office-business-14530564.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cmon, another one of these kinds of threads.

Please, this is just bad officiating. No more or less.
Maybe. Maybe not.
Players and officials can be bought. That's a fact.
Whether or not it's the case this time will never be known.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
YAWN..........the bad calls go all around, for every team, in every sport, and have ALWAYS happened.

I agree; bad call. Not a fix.

But that doesn't excuse the bad call. These bogus calls at critical points are not cool.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I do believe this...if a ref does rig a game, it isn't the league doing any of it...it's the mob
Ummm, where do you think the league evolved from? The color of the spots behind the scenes have not changed, how would they?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Not a big conspiracy theorist but it sure makes you wonder. It's big business and who's gonna bring in more $$$ for the NFL? The Lions or America's Team? :cautious:
Now you're thinking like a Madison Avenue exec.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I can't say my message was a complaint. Just a pointed comment.

You might be right in the communication path, but I'm sure that link is getting a lot of hits tonight.

jjab360

Legend
:rolleyes:

You have the right to believe conspiracy theories but if I had even a faint idea that the NFL might be fixed I wouldn't be watching, personally.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:rolleyes:

You have the right to believe conspiracy theories but if I had even a faint idea that the NFL might be fixed I wouldn't be watching, personally.

Same here.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
First off I hate the new rules implemented that make it virtually impossible to defend the pass. Second I hate that the Rams don't try to take advantage of those rules.

In relationship to the flag that was picked up in the game tonight. The offensive player extended his arm to get separation and then pulled the defensive player into his body to create the contact. I admit they usually call interference on that and I would like to have heard an explanation from the ref regarding the picked up flag.

The defensive player was trailing the play, never turned to look for the ball but did not initiate contact, the ball hit him in the back and fell incomplete. He did not play it well but I do not believe the offensive team should be rewarded for that play.

The Lions had the ball back with enough time and time outs that gave them plenty of time to score and win the game. There were no penalties that stopped that drive, in fact they moved in to Dallas territory. The defense stepped up and closed it out.

Ramathon

I don't believe it's rigged. I just think the officiating is absolute garbage.

Ditto. IF there was a fix in place, I find it hard to believe they would do so in such an obvious occurrence. It would be much easier to call/not call interior line 'stuff' that could have just as much impact, but be much less arguable. Somebody would have had to have serious leverage on me to get me to 'fix' this one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First off I hate the new rules implemented that make it virtually impossible to defend the pass. Second I hate that the Rams don't try to take advantage of those rules.

In relationship to the flag that was picked up in the game tonight. The offensive player extended his arm to get separation and then pulled the defensive player into his body to create the contact. I admit they usually call interference on that and I would like to have heard an explanation from the ref regarding the picked up flag.

The defensive player was trailing the play, never turned to look for the ball but did not initiate contact, the ball hit him in the back and fell incomplete. He did not play it well but I do not believe the offensive team should be rewarded for that play.

The Lions had the ball back with enough time and time outs that gave them plenty of time to score and win the game. There were no penalties that stopped that drive, in fact they moved in to Dallas territory. The defense stepped up and closed it out.

50withbert.gif

Been waiting all night to use that...

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc

All due respect here my friend, I hate that logic. If the correct call had been made, the Lions would not have been scrambling with a 2 minute offense. I believe that had they got close to scoring, the ref's would have found a way to call a holding penalty to thwart Detroit. The Ref's, and perhaps the league decided to reward the Cowboys once again. It was truly a shameful moment for the NFL. A stand needs to be taken now, because the next time "America's Team" steamrolls the rules it may hurt our Rams. Oh wait, it already did.

The fix is in!