OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend

View: https://twitter.com/DustinLewisNG/status/1685642780826050560?s=20

Following practice, head coach Todd Bowles told the media that his projected starter will undergo an MRI which will detail the severity of the injury. But Bowles, like many others, are hoping it’s not serious and their young defensive lineman can return soon.

“He’s adapting to the scheme, mentally, and then he was adding his physical part to it,” Bowles said. “He was putting it together quicker than normal rookies do. Hopefully it’s not that bad and he can get back.”

Fortunately, several reports indicate he did not appear to be in pain which is a good sign for the young rookie.

I don't know - anytime I see a non-contact knee injury - I see a possible ACL and out for the year type injury

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Since I liked Charbonnet for the Rams it was triply painful when the Hags drafted him. Don't wish him ill will. He is such a strong RB I think he will give the Rams and other teams fits. He can wear down a defense.
Never like seeing anyone get injured but I am not disappointed at all to see him miss some time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

here you go.

Just use your imagination.

Tampa Bay Rays Bat GIF by MLB