OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thank goodness. The NFL needs Burrow.

Tano

Legend

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I hope it's just a calf injury ... even a serious one ... because that looked like an Achilles.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope it's just a calf injury ... even a serious one ... because that looked like an Achilles.
Yeah i'd be scared shitless if I was a Bengals fan. He already had some kind of sleeve on that calf so maybe he already had a bit of a strained calf and he just made it a severe strain calf and will just need to therapy it out over the next month or so. But the way his foot just slightly slips on the turf when he's pushing off right before he comes up lame is scary.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Likely just a calf (Burrow). He didn’t look distraught like his season could be over.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Wow now Rappaport is saying he still might miss the whole season. Doctors won’t know until they cut him open. 6-8 weeks is the minimum expectation. He could still miss the entire year though. Wow.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The seahawks bought themselves a load when they acquired adams. That guy is always hurt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks for Jalen never want to see somebody go down like that. Came to appreciate the vet he is while with the Rams.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ramsey's always been a stand-up dude and one of the best - and easily most physical - cornerbacks in the game. I don't have any ill will toward him, wish we kept him, understood why we traded him. I hope he recovers quickly and completely.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Ramsey's always been a stand-up dude and one of the best - and easily most physical - cornerbacks in the game. I don't have any ill will toward him, wish we kept him, understood why we traded him. I hope he recovers quickly and completely.
He wanted more money. Rams didn’t have it. Can you imagine if they extended him only to have an injury like this occur. Miami might have the depth, talent and cap space to overcome this but the Rams certainly don’t.