NFL game pass and VPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I followed through with all of this tonight.

I used NordVPN as suggested and for the next 10 days or so you can get it on a three year plan for that's 107 up front but 3 bucks a month for 3 years.

I haven't ever really used a VPN but I can see the quality behind having one.

Gamepass was also more than I expected but I waited a little too IMO - however I never checked before today. It amounted to about 150.

So this season amounts to about 188 however I front loaded my contract so it'll be cheaper next year, hopefully, lol.

150 was more than I wanted but after I logged in I was surprised to see.

Not only does the website look different to a degree.

But there is an an/announcement right away that states thanks for signing up for the pro account - this is the one that allows you to view live games, including playoffs, superbowl, and redzone.

It is a bit much up front. My wife and I felt like having a VPN would be nice and they let us secure 6 devices with this subscription.

Thank you all for your advice in this adventure.

Go RAMS!

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I'm poor and can't afford directTV or Dish and if games I want to watch aren't on local TV, I use various free streaming sites on the pc. sprortstream.tv usually has all nfl games. Once you wade through all the pop-ups, you can watch games in entireity without interruption. I watched 3 live pre-season games last nite with not trouble at all. I also watch any baseball game live at sportstream.tv, mostly the Dodgers.

if you have an android phone you can watch NFL gave live through numerous apps. I've been using NFL Football live or NFLSOKO the last two years.. Downloaded both apps from Google play. Once game is on i simply cast it to my TV and WALA!! if I want to hear the commentators I simply connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker and double WALA!!

Been waiting for the NFL police to shut them down.. but so far so good ..watched every preseason game this year..

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I've been using this with great success thus far this season!

I did however see a tweet the other day that said the Rams game would be on Sky Sports this week so it will be blocked out on Gamepass.

Does anyone know if this is true? Have you run into this issue in the past?

I looked at Sky Sports and it looks like they'll charge me about 10 bucks to watch for the day.

Interested if any of you have ever run into this issue? @jrry32

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've been using this with great success thus far this season!

I did however see a tweet the other day that said the Rams game would be on Sky Sports this week so it will be blocked out on Gamepass.

Does anyone know if this is true? Have you run into this issue in the past?

I looked at Sky Sports and it looks like they'll charge me about 10 bucks to watch for the day.

Interested if any of you have ever run into this issue? @jrry32

What is Sky Sports? A streaming service?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes from what it looks like to me it is a streaming service offered outside of America. They have live sports and tv shows.
Sky is our version of satellite tv they show movies entertainment sports and everything in between ..they have the rights to the nfl in The U.K. . If the game is on sky it is blacked out on gamepass until the game is over