NFC Playoff Race Update and Week 16 Projections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Charles
My opinion is that we have developed into a team that can definitely win out and can control our own destiny and go deep into the playoffs.
Playing Baltimore as competitively as we did was not a fluke but a example of how we have developed into a very competitive team.

Yes, it is extremely rare for a team to develop this much over the course of a season and exceed all expectations but here we are.

Q729

Legend
BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!! I have been happy with meaningful December football when it comes the Rams but now I want more! I want meaningful January football for our RAMS!!!!!!!! And we are at the cusp of something amazing! Let's roll!!!!!!
Greedy! Same here.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well first off all scenarios where those fuckheads lose is a good scenario. Them getting their asses beat on Christmas Eve was a fantastic present for us.

Secondly I am fine with us going into that final game needing to beat them to get in. It's not ideal of course but this is what the Rams get for squandering opportunities vs Green Bay and the Steelers. And if we fall short so be it and this young roster gets a great feel for a playoff environment vs a top contender.

Try to enjoy this. That's how I see it at least. We're undergunned but I suspect the Rams will have a nice dime setup prepared for Purdy boy, and we are solid vs the run so maybe we can pull it off. In the end we're gonna be knocked out of the playoffs but being in this thing at the end of the season is gratifying as hell.
I see it the same. It would really take a sorry soul not to be enjoying what has been happening.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're in the playoffs already they started early it's a blast so far. Just need to keep kicking ass, we've looked real good so far. A lot of young players are getting some great experience.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Minnesota TE TJ Hockenson is done for the year. They have Jefferson back but they’ll miss Hockenson dearly. Chicago might have to take care of GB.

sloramfan

Starter
gandalf you're right... we've been in the playoffs since week 9...

win you stay alive... lose, you're going home...

go rams

slo