Newest LA Rams Fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Congratulations, @JackDRams.

Might I recommend BJJ. 14 years is a lot of time to train. That way if anyone wants to not have the right intentions, you can handle business and you don't have to leave bruises (I have two daughters...)

Doesn't hurt to take them to BJJ, either...hahahaha. Scares the hell out of boys when they realize the girl is a badass...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Congrats man!!! Don't worry, when she's dating age just tell her to tell guys she's a whiner fan, they will run away faster than kraperdink under pressure!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. His fist name is "Jack". Silly @CGI_Ram :LOL:

Congrats Jack to you and your wife!

I was leaning Wentz, but If Thea says Goff, then Goff it is!

Blessings to all.
Congratulations brother! And I get the name reference :D
Congratulations, @JackDRams.

Might I recommend BJJ. 14 years is a lot of time to train. That way if anyone wants to not have the right intentions, you can handle business and you don't have to leave bruises (I have two daughters...)

Doesn't hurt to take them to BJJ, either...hahahaha. Scares the hell out of boys when they realize the girl is a badass...
Congrats Jack..man, that is great!

Thanks brothers. The wife and I already agreed that she'll be in karate as soon as she's able. And if she wants to learn more, we won't get in her way. BJJ is a solid idea, but remember one day, she'll get mad at me and I may be the one taking a roundhouse to the head.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Congrats man!!! Don't worry, when she's dating age just tell her to tell guys she's a whiner fan, they will run away faster than kraperdink under pressure!

That's amazing advice. If they know she's a Rams fan, she'll get way too much attention from boys.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I speak baby; she wants us to draft Wentz :p

Congrats on the baby, being a Dad is the best thing in the world!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Thanks brothers. The wife and I already agreed that she'll be in karate as soon as she's able. And if she wants to learn more, we won't get in her way. BJJ is a solid idea, but remember one day, she'll get mad at me and I may be the one taking a roundhouse to the head.

When my daughter was 14 and little (very undersized, we were actually concerned since all our other kids were tall), we were rolling and I got lazy. She had me in her guard (her on bottom). I had my hands on her shoulders. I pulled up, but left one arm out. Like I said...lazy. BOOM! She flips her hips up, swings a leg over, locks the other one and I'm sunk...DEEP in a triangle and...my little one... is choking the SNOT out of me!!! And the look on her face wasn't so sweet. It was "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU TAP!!!"

I spent the next four and a half minutes trying unsuccessfully to get out of that triangle... at one point, I nearly napped out, but I was able to get a little room. I was using all of my man-strength...felt like I was being choked by a python. The bell finally sounded and I flopped down on the mat. She wasn't happy. She knew she almost had me. She has no idea how close she was...

Karate is good or can be if you find a really good school, but in close quarters or for when a "nice situation goes bad"... things like BJJ and Krav Maga offer substantially more benefit. Plus, it's sad, but most karate schools, sadly, are belt mills that hand out belts like participation ribbons to keep kids paying dues. We had a kid who was a black belt in Tae Kwan Do who couldn't hang with one of our white belts. Then again, RMNU is one of the toughest schools to earn a promotion in.

Sorry, hijack over. LOL. My eldest has been in college for a few years so I've had many, many years to think on this!!! hahaha.

Congrats! Let us all know which Rams gear she gets!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Yeah our first baby. Named after Thea Queen. If anyone knows where that's from...

From Arrow? (Your new profile pic is sick, the flash is a great show) Any ways congrats man she is beautiful enjoy every second. It flys by, my baby girl is almost a year old and I feel like it went by in a blink.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Years ago Art Linkletter wrote some Books Called "Kid's Say the Darn-dest things" or something like that!o_O
JacDrams kids first words .. Well ... I'm not sure,:thinking:, weather that was a "Cough" or a "Goff"!!:D:yess:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm proud to introduce the newest member of the JackDRams family, and newest fan of the LA Rams, Thea. Born today, at 2:11pm weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces.

She wants Goff too, by the way.

View attachment 13268 View attachment 13269
Hey Jack, while I'm thinking of it. Don't forget to file these photo's (Along with "Selfie" in the ROD Members Photo Section ! For Future reference! And Giggles!!(y):D

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
From Arrow? (Your new profile pic is sick, the flash is a great show) Any ways congrats man she is beautiful enjoy every second. It flys by, my baby girl is almost a year old and I feel like it went by in a blink.

You got it. I love those shows. It's the baby phase that I hope flies by, I need sleep lol

When my daughter was 14 and little (very undersized, we were actually concerned since all our other kids were tall), we were rolling and I got lazy. She had me in her guard (her on bottom). I had my hands on her shoulders. I pulled up, but left one arm out. Like I said...lazy. BOOM! She flips her hips up, swings a leg over, locks the other one and I'm sunk...DEEP in a triangle and...my little one... is choking the SNOT out of me!!! And the look on her face wasn't so sweet. It was "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU TAP!!!"

I spent the next four and a half minutes trying unsuccessfully to get out of that triangle... at one point, I nearly napped out, but I was able to get a little room. I was using all of my man-strength...felt like I was being choked by a python. The bell finally sounded and I flopped down on the mat. She wasn't happy. She knew she almost had me. She has no idea how close she was...

Karate is good or can be if you find a really good school, but in close quarters or for when a "nice situation goes bad"... things like BJJ and Krav Maga offer substantially more benefit. Plus, it's sad, but most karate schools, sadly, are belt mills that hand out belts like participation ribbons to keep kids paying dues. We had a kid who was a black belt in Tae Kwan Do who couldn't hang with one of our white belts. Then again, RMNU is one of the toughest schools to earn a promotion in.

Sorry, hijack over. LOL. My eldest has been in college for a few years so I've had many, many years to think on this!!! hahaha.

Congrats! Let us all know which Rams gear she gets!

I bet you were proud when she took you down, lol. Makes you feel better knowing she can stand up for herself.

I speak baby; she wants us to draft Wentz :p

Congrats on the baby, being a Dad is the best thing in the world!

Being a dad is gonna be awesome. And expensive :(

:wow:Very COOL!! Congratz!! Thank GOD she looks like her Mother!!:mrburnsevil:

I'm gonna let this slide Dave because I too am glad she looks like her mother:redcard:

Awesome. Congrats man!
:cheers:
Goff will also be a new born baby LA Rams fan.

Shortly after Thursday 8:30 ET.

This is why she came out almost three weeks early. To watch Goff get drafted. Gonna be newbies together.