Newest LA Rams Fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Jack, while I'm thinking of it. Don't forget to file these photo's (Along with "Selfie" in the ROD Members Photo Section ! For Future reference! And Giggles!!(y):D

Not a bad idea Dave. Once we get more, I'll keep updating my page. I think I started one when I first joined ROD

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When it comes time for potty training...

0d4551eaa1f77e03c044c2dabf0d1720_zpsebenetcf.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Thanks everyone for all the warm wishes. If I missed a post and didn't respond I apologize. We appreciate all the kind words.:cheers:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats dude

I know ya going to make a great parent anyone whose kids are (forced ;)) brought up to be rams fans are the greatest.

As evidenced by my motley crew (when the rams came over to play the pats)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 113

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Congrats Jack. I'm a bit late to the party, I know, but you and the missus did good.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
She wants Goff too, by the way.

Of course she does - she is just a baby! She is going to put ketchup on her corndogs too until her taste buds evolve.

In all sincerity though - congrats. The best part of life is passing it all on. It's the hardest, most stressful, most complicated, and easily the most rewarding thing we do.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Congratulations Brother! Beautiful family you've got there.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Congrats dude

I know ya going to make a great parent anyone whose kids are (forced ;)) brought up to be rams fans are the greatest.

As evidenced by my motley crew (when the rams came over to play the pats)

Wow you do have quite the crue. nice group of kids. I too made the mistake of getting a Bradford jersey. Poor girl. (y)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Congrats Jack. I'm a bit late to the party, I know, but you and the missus did good.

Hey man thanks. You still made it on time. Still at the hospital myself. Thanks for the compliment.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Congratulations dude. Going through that process was very stressful for us. But what a feeling when a healthy baby came out of it.

As long as the baby is healthy right? That's all I'm worried about. And she is, so I'm happy, despite being exhausted.