Newest LA Rams Fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course she does - she is just a baby! She is going to put ketchup on her corndogs too until her taste buds evolve.

In all sincerity though - congrats. The best part of life is passing it all on. It's the hardest, most stressful, most complicated, and easily the most rewarding thing we do.

It's only been one night and was pretty rough. But it's all worth it. Gonna love when she makes it to that toddler stage and can play.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Congratulation Papa Ram!
200.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As long as the baby is healthy right? That's all I'm worried about. And she is, so I'm happy, despite being exhausted.

My wife lost one at 6 months due to blood clots. She had to be on heperine shots for the others and she also had to have C sections because the first was a C section. So there is about a two-three week period where she had to be off the heperine just before scheduled delivery. Talk about stress.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My wife lost one at 6 months due to blood clots. She had to be on heperine shots for the others and she also had to have C sections because the first was a C section. So there is about a two-three week period where she had to be off the heperine just before scheduled delivery. Talk about stress.

Wow man I'm so sorry to hear that. That's heartbreaking news. I can't imagine. We didn't go the c section route, so the wife is happy about that. i hope all is well with your others.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Congratulations on your new baby. Savor every moment with her because time flies.

It's hard to saviour it when you're trying not to pass out :help:but I'm sure you get used to it and it gets better.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, way to procreate you two!!!! Congrats! Perfect timing too. The wife didn't have to be prego during the hot summer and the little princess will be sleeping through the night by the start of the season! Perfect!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Well, way to procreate you two!!!! Congrats! Perfect timing too. The wife didn't have to be prego during the hot summer and the little princess will be sleeping through the night by the start of the season! Perfect!

That's a solid way of looking at it. Need to be rested up for Sunday's if we're gonna watch the games together.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Got coupons so you can save a few bucks on your Shotguns Papa! Plus a few coupons to save on your 21 year script of Xanax. That and a brand new Bible for her with colored pictures and all you can read to her. So you won't ever regret not doing so. GOD BLESS You ALL at Jack d Rams . Enjoy every minute.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I remember this like it was yesterday...

My daughter was born.

She gets released to come home 2 days later.

We pack up our things to leave the hospital.

We put her in the car seat / carrier combo.

We get home.

Bring her inside.

Set her carrier on the floor.

She's still sitting in it.

I remember thinking... "Now what"?

Lol.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

My daughter was born.

We get home.

Bring her inside.

Lol.

Right?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Got coupons so you can save a few bucks on your Shotguns Papa! Plus a few coupons to save on your 21 year script of Xanax. That and a brand new Bible for her with colored pictures and all you can read to her. So you won't ever regret not doing so. GOD BLESS You ALL at Jack d Rams . Enjoy every minute.

I could use those coupons. Send them my way. We literally built her a library in her playroom. Gonna be reading to her quite often. Thanks for the blessings GabesHorn

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

My daughter was born.

We get home.

Bring her inside.

Lol.

That's funny. Today is day two at the hospital and we have to stay overnight because the baby has jondus. Not sure if that's the spelling. But basically when she breast feeds she almost immediately falls asleep without eating. So they're keeping us here. But I was thinking that too. When we get home, then what? Gonna be an adjustment period for sure.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's funny. Today is day two at the hospital and we have to stay overnight because the baby has jondus. Not sure if that's the spelling. But basically when she breast feeds she almost immediately falls asleep without eating. So they're keeping us here. But I was thinking that too. When we get home, then what? Gonna be an adjustment period for sure.

My daughter had almost the same thing. A little Jaundice, but the bigger issue was feeding.

It all worked out. She's in college now :LOL:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

That's exactly how I am! :whistle: And it's jaundice. Get with it new DAD! You gots lots to learn!