NBA Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think I would pick Kobe in his prime over LeBron in his prime, because Kobe has that killer instinct that LeBron lacks. LeBron is probably more physically gifted than even Jordan, but he seems to lack that killer instinct.

I also think the idea of a big 3 is terribly flawed. The Spurs showed team basketball is how you win. Team offense with passing and movement is far better than isolation, clearing out for your star player. The Spurs brand of basketball is fun to watch. Hope other teams emulate it.

If you shift the way you think of LeBron you'll change your opinion. He's more of a distributor than Kobe or Jordan so his game is a little different. He also plays closer to the basket since he's been in Miami so he makes more of his shots.

However he is taking fewer because of other players and I don't think that's a good idea going forward. He's the best player on the planet and can score at will. Give him the ball.

I'm mostly over what he did, but if I was starting an NBA team and could choose anyone he'd be second to Magic.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
My Spurs are back to playing Spurs ball!

I am a Mav fan,like my some Dirk. I think Thunder was right to let Harden go. They are a fun team to watch and will be in it next year. Thunder is starting to be my main team cause Cuban sometimes is dam annoying

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a Mav fan,like my some Dirk. I think Thunder was right to let Harden go. They are a fun team to watch and will be in it next year. Thunder is starting to be my main team cause Cuban sometimes is dam annoying

By leaving the Heat, Lebron just opened the gates for Kevin Durant....or any team in the West. Whoever wins the West will win the NBA title this year. But the Thunder will not make if far if they do not get another head coach or change philosophy. You can't win playing isolation basketball the whole time.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
By leaving the Heat, Lebron just opened the gates for Kevin Durant....or any team in the West. Whoever wins the West will win the NBA title this year. But the Thunder will not make if far if they do not get another head coach or change philosophy. You can't win playing isolation basketball the whole time.

I agree Brooks is a sh_tty coach.