NBA Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm really intruded with Embiid. I do think he is the next great big man in the mold of Olajuwon or David Robinson, but the injury thing scares me big time. Wiggins is probably the safest bet.

I've had my fill of centers coming here to hone their skills and leave. It wouldn't surprise me if we took Embiid though. Especially considering that our front office was groomed in S.A.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Freakin Cleveland with the #1 pick, AGAIN. That is 3 out of the last 4 years. They had like a 1.7% chance of getting the 1st pick... and what do u know. Gilbert must have some dirt on David Stern / Adam Silver... guy also helped to veto the Chris Paul to the Lakers trade. Fcck Cleveland.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The NBA draft lottery is the stupidest idea.

That was so painful to watch. Can't they have the GMs at the podiums instead of making some random owner daughters that look completely out of their element?

The Bucks daughter. Jeez...like ya know...positive vibes and umm like...good luck?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My sinister plan worked...

I figured that by predicting LA and Boston's picks would be in the top 3 ,,, I would actually reverse jinx that shit. I'm gonna go ahead and take credit for it working. LOL

My Magic still got jobed. We tanked for 2 straight years for the #4 pick. What a fucking plan that was.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
What a game last night as the Heat beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Lebron showed up big time last night as he reminded me of Kobe Bryant. I didn't count how many times the Spurs fell down trying to win calls from the ref's, but it didn't work. The heat look like they can win 3 in a row. first team since the Lakers from 200-2003.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not a fan of either team, but I'm hoping the Spurs win the Finals. I'd like to see Duncan and those guys get another ring before they retire. LeBron and the Heat just bother me.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
I'm not a fan of either team, but I'm hoping the Spurs win the Finals. I'd like to see Duncan and those guys get another ring before they retire. LeBron and the Heat just bother me.
I would like to see Lebron win as many titles as Kobe or Jordon, he's a incredible athlete. I have a feeling that the age of the spurs is not favoring them at this time. The Spurs sure do pass the ball very well though, so it is a good finals to watch. The spurs have had a nice run with duncan, I agree he does deserve another title. But having duncan in the game at the end actually hurt the Spurs. They can draw him away from the basket then beat him easily on cross overs which Bosh did. Curious to see what Pop does to counter that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would like to see Lebron win as many titles as Kobe or Jordon, he's a incredible athlete. I have a feeling that the age of the spurs is not favoring them at this time. The Spurs sure do pass the ball very well though, so it is a good finals to watch. The spurs have had a nice run with duncan, I agree he does deserve another title. But having duncan in the game at the end actually hurt the Spurs. They can draw him away from the basket then beat him easily on cross overs which Bosh did. Curious to see what Pop does to counter that.

In order to do that he is going to have to get to 9 more Finals since he loses 60% of the time.

Sorry I am from CLE and still have a tiny bit of lingering LeBron distaste. I'm close to forgiving him though.......once he has paid his penance that is.

FRO

Legend
I think I would pick Kobe in his prime over LeBron in his prime, because Kobe has that killer instinct that LeBron lacks. LeBron is probably more physically gifted than even Jordan, but he seems to lack that killer instinct.

I also think the idea of a big 3 is terribly flawed. The Spurs showed team basketball is how you win. Team offense with passing and movement is far better than isolation, clearing out for your star player. The Spurs brand of basketball is fun to watch. Hope other teams emulate it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I really enjoyed watching the heat getting totally throttled in these finals.

What a TEAM the Spurs have. Awesome!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just hope we see a resurgence of TEAM basketball.

I know what you mean. Here in Orlando we hired directly from the Spurs when we cleaned house in the front office and coaching staff. We are constantly being told that this process will take time... Ahhhhhh. Anyway, I'm certainly hoping to see TEAM Ball here too.

It should have opened some eyes around the league if nothing else.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So the NBA Finals are over? Who played in them this year? :whistle:

SierraRam

Recreational User
My Spurs are back to playing Spurs ball!

Congrats ROC! They're not my team, but I love a good NBA series, and the Spurs are a class team from top to bottom. It was a pleasure watching them dismantle the Heat. Kicked their ass old-school!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats ROC! They're not my team, but I love a good NBA series, and the Spurs are a class team from top to bottom. It was a pleasure watching them dismantle the Heat. Kicked their ass old-school!!
Yep. Gotta love it. Life long Laker fan but this was good to see.