NBA Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
f5238c5d-41d4-3958-a234-383e7194d800

[textarea]What? You actually counted us out???[/textarea]

Angry Ram

e341330f-d1e1-3085-be9a-c6d8e258f909

[textarea]"Remember when you made fun of me when Blake Griffin dunked over me? REVENGE IS A BITCH!!![/textarea]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Just got back from the game last night. That second half was INSANE. The crowd only sat down during TOs. I Thats rare for a NBA game. It was a college environment. My ears were ringing for awhile after the game.

Stoked for the finals. Locked up some tix for tuesday!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
libertadrocks said:
Just got back from the game last night. That second half was INSANE. The crowd only sat down during TOs. I Thats rare for a NBA game. It was a college environment. My ears were ringing for awhile after the game.

Stoked for the finals. Locked up some tix for tuesday!

Good for you man! I bet it was a blast.

Angry Ram

Well it's Thunder/Heat. Gonna be an awesome series.

I really wish there wasn't this obsession with LeBron, and was treated equally like the other stars (KD, Wade, Kobe, etc.). I don't think there would be any haters then.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My god, I'll be rooting hard for the Thunder. I just really despise the Heat and LaBron James (almost as much as I hate the Cubs or the Patriots). I hope he and D. Wade get embarrassed.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Would have rather seen the Celtics advance, but OKC/Miami should be a very good series. Bosh will be the key to the series IMO

steferfootball

Starter
Now I want the Thunder to win.

"The Decision" rubbed me the wrong way. It is one thing to leave, quite another to smear their heads in the ground.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1-1. This series has been terrific so far. There havent been many big suprises other than Shane Battier having back-to-back 10+ scoring games. That has shocked me.

I know folks are gonna be pissed about that no-call for Durants last shot. If Durant falls down I think he could get the call, but we all know the refs usually let em play in that situation. This one call didnt decide the game.

Angry Ram

I'm more pissed at the shit Westbrook and Harden are gonna take (taking). 4th and 3rd year players.

Meanwhile, LeBron has been immune to any criticism, and anyone who ever criticized him is a "hater" and "doesn't appreciate his greatness."

Bullshit.

Oh and my least favorite animals are zebras.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
I'm more pissed at the shyte Westbrook and Harden are gonna take (taking). 4th and 3rd year players.

Meanwhile, LeBron has been immune to any criticism, and anyone who ever criticized him is a "hater" and "doesn't appreciate his greatness."

BS.

Theres gonna be people that flip that around and say he gets criticized too much, and "hater" has become one of the easiest labels to throw out there for athletes. Theres a huge difference between that and legitimate criticism, and if your not a hater you're an apologist or supporter. I recognize the poor decisions hes made in the past and why people still wont forgive him for that.I still appreciate what he does on the court every night. I still do get pissed when he settles for jumpers at times and his decision-making, but overall he has just been ridiculous for this playoff run.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Eh, I'm still a Lakers fan, but it's cool to see the home team win a title.

... as long as its not the Dolphins.

Angry Ram

JdashSTL said:
Angry Ram said:
I'm more pissed at the shyte Westbrook and Harden are gonna take (taking). 4th and 3rd year players.

BS.

Theres gonna be people that flip that around and say he gets criticized too much, and "hater" has become one of the easiest labels to throw out there for athletes. Theres a huge difference between that and legitimate criticism, and if your not a hater you're an apologist or supporter. I recognize the poor decisions hes made in the past and why people still wont forgive him for that.I still appreciate what he does on the court every night. I still do get pissed when he settles for jumpers at times and his decision-making, but overall he has just been ridiculous for this playoff run.

Yeah there's no doubt. No one ever has doubted his skill.

I personally never hated the guy directly, just his passes (not ones w/ the bball) he got were ridiculous. His stupid "Decision" special really is what drove ppl to get on him so much, myself included. But this series he looks like he grown up and had a ton of class, espcially toward KD.

And as predicted, Westbrook/Harden are gettin shit. Harden moreso. Umm this dude had a great year off the bench. He's only 22, chill out ppl.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
JdashSTL said:
Angry Ram said:

BS.

I personally never hated the guy directly, just his passes (not ones w/ the bball) he got were ridiculous. His stupid "Decision" special really is what drove ppl to get on him so much, myself included. But this series he looks like he grown up and had a ton of class, espcially toward KD.

And as predicted, Westbrook/Harden are gettin shyte. Harden moreso. Umm this dude had a great year off the bench. He's only 22, chill out ppl.

The Thunder are a VERY young team that will be a serious title contender for years to come. The criticism is just a case of people feeling the need to blame someone. Yes Harden has a bad series but the Heat have a very good D and the only time fans should start showing concern for Harden is if he starts to regress next season. Him, KD, and Westbrook should all continue to get better.

This was a great series, and that feels weird to say since it was a 5 game series. It was so fun to watch some of the NBAs best go head-to-head and the Heat got incredible contributions from their role players. That was the difference in the series, along with the 3pt shooting.

Angry Ram

JdashSTL said:
Angry Ram said:
JdashSTL said:
Angry Ram said:

BS.

And as predicted, Westbrook/Harden are gettin shyte. Harden moreso. Umm this dude had a great year off the bench. He's only 22, chill out ppl.

The Thunder are a VERY young team that will be a serious title contender for years to come. The criticism is just a case of people feeling the need to blame someone. Yes Harden has a bad series but the Heat have a very good D and the only time fans should start showing concern for Harden is if he starts to regress next season. Him, KD, and Westbrook should all continue to get better.

This was a great series, and that feels weird to say since it was a 5 game series. It was so fun to watch some of the NBAs best go head-to-head and the Heat got incredible contributions from their role players. That was the difference in the series, along with the 3pt shooting.

Yeah I agree. It's just sad how OKC players have become whipping boys. I saw some ppl even call for Scott Brooks to be fired. Umm ok. W/e.

Next year should be even better, not just for OKC, but for the Eastern conference. If Indy resigns Hibbert, and Rose stays healthy...hello. Miami had a tough previous rounds as well. Each round they had to overcome defeat. I'm still not convinced they were hands down the best team in the playoffs. Everything went right for them, and that's fine. It happens.