NBA Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ay. Cheer up, Angry. It's all gon b k. :yeh:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thunder/Spurs is gonna be so fun to watch. Spurs havent lost. OKC has lost once, but they have been "battle-tested" more than the Spurs. Could that hurt the Spurs? They have been dominant.

The Eastern Conference has been so crazy and random. I still think its gonna be Heat/Celtics in the ECF.

steferfootball

Starter
JdashSTL said:
Thunder/Spurs is gonna be so fun to watch. Spurs havent lost. OKC has lost once, but they have been "battle-tested" more than the Spurs. Could that hurt the Spurs? They have been dominant.

The Eastern Conference has been so crazy and random. I still think its gonna be Heat/Celtics in the ECF.
IMO the Spurs take this. They have been the best team in basketball this year.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
steferfootball said:
JdashSTL said:

The 2 advantages I see for them are their 3pt shooting, and Pops has the coaching edge over Brooks.

What should scare them the most is how good Westbrook has been in the playoffs. His scoring has been consistent, and hes doing a much better job not turning the ball over.

steferfootball

Starter
JdashSTL said:
steferfootball said:
JdashSTL said:

The 2 advantages I see for them are their 3pt shooting, and Pops has the coaching edge over Brooks.

What should scare them the most is how good Westbrook has been in the playoffs. His scoring has been consistent, and hes doing a much better job not turning the ball over.
I didn't see much in the first series, but the Lakers are perpetually bad at defending scoring point guards. I don't hate the Thunder or anything, I just think the Spurs are a level ahead.

But they play the game for a reason. Whoever wins this series aught to be NBA champ.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Ay. Cheer up, Angry. It's all gon b k. :yeh:

Sure is!

50d66080-e138-3a2b-b145-1e220bf17e6f

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
Alrite, that's fine, San Antonio...

you-win-this-time-low.jpg

I'm sorry, but I think the Spurs are going to win it all (and to be honest, I wouldn't mind if it played out that way. Anyone but the Heat). There's nobody more experienced, they have just as much skill, they have a more versatile and talented bench, and they have the best coach in the league. It'll be the Thunder's time soon, and they're getting close, but they're still a little too young to compete with Popovich and the Spurs.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
That was an awesome game. Neither team had a double-digit lead. Spurs execution in the 2nd half (cut down on the turnovers) was brilliant.

Angry Ram

Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

I'm sorry, but I think the Spurs are going to win it all (and to be honest, I wouldn't mind if it played out that way. Anyone but the Heat). There's nobody more experienced, they have just as much skill, they have a more versatile and talented bench, and they have the best coach in the league. It'll be the Thunder's time soon, and they're getting close, but they're still a little too young to compete with Popovich and the Spurs.

Ehh, I hope you are wrong. But I'm w/ you that anyone but the Heat is who I want to win. Except if the Thunder lose again this year and the Spurs become champs, I'll be pissed more than usual b/c it would be teh 3rd year in a row that OKC lost to the eventual NBA champs. Enough, man.

Angry Ram

I knew the Spurs were good, but dayum! :cry:

C'mon Thunder...don't fuck up now...

steferfootball

Starter
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

When is Harden a FA?

Angry Ram

steferfootball said:
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

When is Harden a FA?

BUT THUNDER UP!!!!!

6487b5d6-406c-3b5e-8f39-546c80dafd56

Angry Ram

steferfootball said:
It feels like the Thunder are +30 when I am awake and -20 when I am asleep.

Stay awake!!!!

As the Spurs fell tonight, they got a good look at the floor and realized it didn't need sweeping.

THUNDER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steferfootball

Starter
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:

Stay awake!!!!

As the Spurs fell tonight, they got a good look at the floor and realized it didn't need sweeping.

I drank like a Liter of Coke. You are welcome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:

Stay awake!!!!

I drank like a Liter of Coke. You are welcome.
Yeah, Angry. You're gonna have to send Stefer a bottle of No-Doz if you wanna pull this one out.

Angry Ram

But that is against SA...what about Miami/Boston in the finals?

Huh? Huh?! What then?!