NBA Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Some thoughts on the Playoffs so far:

Rose' injury is just awful for the Bulls. I still think they beat the Sixers (dont think they make it past the Semifinals), but that game 2 win for the Sixers was huge. They are such a scrappy team that thrives on fast-break points and turnovers.

Other than that series, there isnt much intrigue with the 1st round matchups in the East, but I am looking forward to Heat/Pacers in the 2nd round. That should be a good one.

I was really hoping Utah would put up a better fight against the Spurs so far. Spurs have just been incredible. Im also rooting for Memphis to beat the Clippers so we can see that rematch from last year.

I think the Lakers are primed for a sweep, unless they revert back into the Laker team that was bad on the road early in the season. It was nice to see Denver look better in game 2, but its still such a bad matchup for them.

Dallas/OKC has been awesome. That is all lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kobe needs a ring for his off hand. Go LAKERS!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
As a Magic Fan,,, this soap opera season of DRAMA cannot end fast enough.

Hopefully Drama Queen Howard is playing for one of your teams asap. He's the biggest lying bitch prima donna in sports. We have named multiple streets after him here in Orlando after this season ... maybe you've heard of them - "One Way".

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Let's go Thunder!!!!

3-0 so far. Would love to see a sweep. While they have stepped up their play against Dallas, I still dont think they're playing at their peak right now. They had a tough stretch heading in to the playoffs. Couple days off could help IMO.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
Let's go Thunder!!!!

3-0 so far. Would love to see a sweep. While they have stepped up their play against Dallas, I still dont think they're playing at their peak right now. They had a tough stretch heading in to the playoffs. Couple days off could help IMO.

2nd round series against the Lakers looks inevitable. Thats gonna be awesome, and you have Metta World Peace returning at some point during it.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I cant believe the Sixers won last night, and they did it by scoring less than 80 pts. Low-scoring game should favor the Bulls.

superfan24

Starter
JdashSTL said:
I cant believe the Sixers won last night, and they did it by scoring less than 80 pts. Low-scoring game should favor the Bulls.

That was almost as depressing as Drose's injury. Everyone seems to pretty much not care anymore in Chicago. I was still hoping that the Bulls could make a series with Boston, but with Joakim out now they'll be lucky to win in 7 this round.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
JdashSTL said:

That was almost as depressing as Drose's injury. Everyone seems to pretty much not care anymore in Chicago. I was still hoping that the Bulls could make a series with Boston, but with Joakim out now they'll be lucky to win in 7 this round.

Injuries have derailed the Eastern Conference for the playoffs. Most of the games have been brutal.

steferfootball

Starter
If the bulls were healthy, that wouldda been an epic Miami matchup.

Lakers should have gotten Bynum going earlier last game...but they said it in the broadcast, that loss is one closer to getting MWP back. Before the suspension, it was the first time as a Laker I didn't cringe whenever he had the ball in his hand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
Let's go Thunder!!!!

SWEEP!!!! What a game. Now they get that couple days off.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
Let's go Thunder!!!!

SWEEP!!!! What a game. Now they get that couple days off.

+1. I really didnt think they were gonna pull it out. Perkins out and Serge/Collison in foul trouble + down by 13.

Good to hear Perkins is day-to-day too. Hopefully he'll be back at full strength for the next round.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Bulls look just about done now. I heard the ESPN guys mention their similarities to the Bears (injuries to their best players) and I never even thought of that. Weird.

Im kinda suprised to see the Grizzlies struggle a bit. They still havent quite found a good rhythm with Z-bo and Rudy Gay. Chris Paul continues to be fantastic. I would still prefer to see the Grizz/Spurs rematch in the 2nd round (because of the storyline) but a Tony Parker/Chris Paul duel would also be awesome to watch.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Angry Ram said:
LET'S GO THUNDER!!!!!!

I'm a Lakers fan but that series is OVER. You can't give two games away and expect to hang around long. The series could easily be 3-1 the other way. Turn out the lights, the party's over!

steferfootball

Starter
Ramhusker said:
Angry Ram said:
LET'S GO THUNDER!!!!!!

I'm a Lakers fan but that series is OVER. You can't give two games away and expect to hang around long. The series could easily be 3-1 the other way. Turn out the lights, the party's over!
Yeah, I mean....comon guys. :(

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
AWFUL weekend for L.A sports fans. Kings couldn't close out the series against the Coyotes. Clips got eliminated. And the Lakers blew ANOTHER game in the final minutes. :amped:
Is it football season yet!!???

Angry Ram

Oh and go Pacers. Could you imagine if the Pacers beat Miami and Thunder beats LA?

Indy, OKC, SA, Philly...small markets hello.

Angry Ram

FUCKIN THUNDER THE HELL UP!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: