name an artist that you embarrassed to admit...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Call Rhody, (or should I say 'Fernando').
It's a Beautiful Day- White Bird.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok, here you go. I dont like all the songs but there a couple, especially this one. I first heard it years ago and it always reminds me of that time. It was good times. Kind of lol.

beej

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You nailed the big three. I don't think anyone can top that.
Yeah maybe. I paid money to watch Billy ray Cyrus sing once. It still cracks me up. Everyone said he'd be a one hit wonder. He called his 2nd cd "WON'T BE MY LAST" but it was. :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll see your ABBA

and raise you an Air Supply and Bread and throw in a WHAM
Not sure how Bread figures in there. Throw in some Flock of Seagulls and that may be the trifecta. I must have blocked them out of my memory. I actually went to see the Flock of Seagulls in Chico when I was going to school there. My room mate and I did the full hair thing. Such dorks. But at least they were ten times worse in concert than a high school garage band.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm not a Journey fan by any stretch, but there are a handful of songs by them I really like. Further, I cannot help but being blown away by the incredible job done by Arnel Pineda in filling Steve Perry's shoes.

Annie Lennox (Eurythmics). She's kind of freaky and androgynous looking, but man, that lady has some serious pipes. Put aside the buzzcut look and just listen to her sing and it's hard to deny she's one incredible vocalist.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll see your ABBA

I have trouble admitting that I used to listen to Bread, but I think it was more because this really hot chick I was working on was into it.

WHAM though...you are kidding right? I'm surprised you didn't throw in Bananarama for good measure.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not sure how Bread figures in there. Throw in some Flock of Seagulls and that may be the trifecta. I must have blocked them out of my memory. I actually went to see the Flock of Seagulls in Chico when I was going to school there. My room mate and I did the full hair thing. Such dorks. But at least they were ten times worse in concert than a high school garage band.

Come on, where's the concert picks with the hair? I know you have some.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not a Journey fan by any stretch, but there are a handful of songs by them I really like. Further, I cannot help but being blown away by the incredible job done by Arnel Pineda in filling Steve Perry's shoes.

Annie Lennox (Eurythmics). She's kind of freaky and androgynous looking, but man, that lady has some serious pipes. Put aside the buzzcut look and just listen to her sing and it's hard to deny she's one incredible vocalist.

Nothing to be ashamed of liking Annie. She is a highly honored performer for a good reason.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Come on, where's the concert picks with the hair? I know you have some.
We're talking college in the early 80s. I had a 35mm but rarely took pictures of anything. You'd also think I had pics of Patti Smyth with Scandal on stage with cat print thigh highs or using my shoulder to sign autographs but do I? I'd certainly rather have those. She was smoking hot back then.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'll see your ABBA

Wham, wow. That's pretty bad.

But unfortunately, I have to admit that I love George Michael's "Faith" album. Just great, catchy songs there

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, here you go. I dont like all the songs but there a couple, especially this one. I first heard it years ago and it always reminds me of that time. It was good times. Kind of lol.

this is a GREAT example of why you cant judge a video by its still frame. :wtf: i was expecting something else..................................something I might like.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'll see your ABBA

what? no Kajagoogoo?

MainKajagoogoo.jpg