name an artist that you embarrassed to admit...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ahhh....a bunch...here's one you wouldn't think from me

[av]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfGL0a_pKz4&feature=player_detailpage[/av]

Scarborough Fair......

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
ahhh....a bunch...here's one you wouldn't think from me

[av]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfGL0a_pKz4&feature=player_detailpage[/av]

Scarborough Fair......

Best song they ever wrote/sung, and is in my top ten,

( :OT: along with Highway Star, Aqualung, Sympathy for the Devil, Free Bird, Hey Joe, Brain Damage, Pinball Wizard, Dust in the Wind, and of course, Puff the Magic Dragon)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
as much as i love heavy metal and heavier music, i like plenty of songs from gordon lightfoot, jimmy buffet (not margaritaville), and cat stevens. dont get me started on patsy cline either.

Hard not to like those choices.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bangles. I suppose I'm not too embarrassed about that but I also like several Prince songs and THAT I am embarrassed about.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bangles. I suppose I'm not too embarrassed about that but I also like several Prince songs and THAT I am embarrassed about.

Walk like an Egyptian? correct...But the Purple Rocker, Prince, I am NOT embarrassed to say he's got some hits...1999, top 10 albums ever...."Beg if you will a courtyard, of you & I engaged in a kiss...."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Walk like an Egyptian? correct...But the Purple Rocker, Prince, I am NOT embarrassed to say he's got some hits...1999, top 10 albums ever...."Beg if you will a courtyard, of you & I engaged in a kiss...."
So is Little Red Corvette still ok? :confused: Really though - the dude has some pretty damn good guitar skills and pretty much made the Bangles.

BTW - another little kind of embarrassing one is Sir Mix A lot. I KNOW there are others on here not copping to digging a couple of theirs.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ahahahhahahha-LOL..took me a while to like lil red corvette...Maybe the movie made me listen better..."When Doves Cry" made me a fan, and he does play a mean guitar, not like Jimmy but ok....Sir Mix A Lot?....ahahahahhahahahahahah...artist? I like big butts and a cannot lie....ahahahhahahahhahhaha, don't be embarrassed to admit that. ahahahahhahahahahhahaha...hell, I used to listen to the Doors w/ my college buddies..don't know the names of the songs though...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Prince is one of the coolest people on earth. His music kicks ass.

I have also been told that he and The Revolution are the shit on the B-Ball court. Charlie Murphey told me bout that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
man..my Mom loved her Neil Diamond...that all I grew up listening to, Neil Diamond, Tom Jones and Chicago

Yeah, that's why I like him. My mom used to play his stuff all the time on her ... 8-track.
She was a big Tom Jones fan too, but Tom Jones is a pimp. No reason to be embarrassed to admit liking his music.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Always liked the Go-Go's. From what I hear, they we're real sports.. nudge, nudge - say no more

upload_2014-6-25_14-49-51.jpeg
upload_2014-6-25_14-52-47.jpeg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard not to like those choices.
not so much embarrassed as "surprising" choices would have been a better way to put it for someone (myself) who can just as easily listen to pantera, kataklysm, slayer, metallica, etc.