My guess is Will Levis if he’s still available

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That being said, I want to agree with the McVay stamp of approval but wtf were we doing hanging on to Wolford and Perkins for as long as we did??
He was probably just making do. Also he's a young HC and learning. We hired a 31 year old.

Last year taught him the importance of backup QB. He then, in typical McVay fashion, wielded a fucking flamethrower on the QB roster.

QB is so hard to find but as it pertains to HC we have one of the best in the biz which is an advantage in evaluating them. We're way better off than we have been for so many years in that regard.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I suspect someone will trade up to take Levis before the Rams get a chance to. Which I consider a good thing.

I'd prefer to go elsewhere than QB in round 2. But I can live with it if the Rams do go QB.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm 1000x happier with Steve Avila than either QB...