My fellow Rams Fans.. A great victory yet... Do you all like this site?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
How many of you like this forum/site? I look to my right and see not even a 50% rate of donations for this month. I'll be the first to tell you all this site doesn't even pay for itself. There's no ads on this site, and no other streams of revenue besides donations.

I'm not an insider of this site. I just know business. A dedicated server, which we are on costs alot more $$$ than being on a shared server. If we were on a shared server say as RRF, this site would be crashing big time due to traffic. I've been there with RRF and my own sites.

Please also realize the time these guys put into the site with no money paid to them. They do it out of love for the Rams and us. Last I saw, we had over 200 members on this site. If everyone donated, that would be under $1 per member. I'm calling on every member to donate $5 though. :cool:

I know times are tough, but I enjoy this site. I've donated before. If you enjoy this site, please step up and donate if you can.

I'm unemployed at the moment and will donate $5. Hell, if someone donates $10, I'll match them. That'll put us over 50% for the month. :cool: C'mon people I challenge you all.

Also saying thanks to CGI, RamFan503, Prime Time, X, Phx, and others who were mods here before. Thanks to the pit bosses also.. Peace.

Dags..

Linkage to donate...

http://www.ramsondemand.com/goals/help-support-rod.1/donate

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
If you have no PayPal account, how do you donate?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you have no PayPal account, how do you donate?

You can use a credit thru Paypal with signing up with them. Just like if you're buying something on Ebay with no Paypal account.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm still seeing nobody donating $10.. C'mon people.. I have $10 burning a hole in my pocket now. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks Legatron.. Much appreciated man.. I did $10 myself..

rambone

UDFA
Don't hold it against me - but didn't know I was supposed to.

Popped in 20 bucks.

BTW - best forum arouind!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Don't hold it against me - but didn't know I was supposed to.

Popped in 20 bucks.

BTW - best forum arouind!

Thanks man, but don't feel like you're supposed to.. ;) Just donate if you can afford it. NEVER feel like you're supposed to donate.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I didn't realize there was that much over head

It just isn't just the dedicated server. There's also licensing for the forum software. This isn't your normal stuff that a server will provide free with hosting. Like RRF uses. This forum software is pretty much state of the art that I have seen. This software is not of the ilk that comes with a hosting package. At least not of the low cost hosting packages..

We have a most excellent site here. If you can't donate, at least tell the cats that run it thanks every now and then?

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sweet.. We're getting there.. Much thanks to all who have donated.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
You go Dag !!!!

It's because of people like you i do.. ;) Now donate another $10 and I'll match you. That'll put us over the hump for the month. :cool:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to pay online...but I will thank everyone who helps make ROD be the greatest Rams site in history.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to pay online...but I will thank everyone who helps make ROD be the greatest Rams site in history.

Sometimes that's better than donating man.