Multiple teams would be interested in Nick Foles if Rams want to trade him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Fisher keeps reiterating "Keenum, Foles, Mannion - and somebody else" will compete for job. So it seems like he's not going anywhere.. but come on, I'd take anything to get rid of him.
Can we ever get any good news? Foles should not even be in consideration just like Davis never should never have been last year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I've got half your lunch...

111-ramsay_snow_sausage_got.gif
Just binge watched all 5 seasons.

After King Joffrey, he may be the least likable character in GoT. Worse than the Queen, worse than the Red Witch chick...

I remember that scene thinking "ya know, even if I could eat sausage (have a reaction to nitrates and nitrites the last few years), yeeeeeeah.... this scene woulda put me offa them for a good while.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Just binge watched all 5 seasons.

After King Joffrey, he may be the least likable character in GoT. Worse than the Queen, worse than the Red Witch chick...

I remember that scene thinking "ya know, even if I could eat sausage (have a reaction to nitrates and nitrites the last few years), yeeeeeeah.... this scene woulda put me offa them for a good while.

The Red witch has that sexy bad-thing going on though... right??

If there really is interest in Foles then that will have to look into it, surely? BUT, we don't know what caused the catastrophic meltdown, I hope they're looking into that properly, because Foles was a legit NFL starter with experience, not a backup being thrown in at the deep end. If there's something team-wide / coaching / offensive plays that's not conducive to the development and play of a QB then we're truly screwed in whoever we get. be it someone off FA (and there aren't many out there) or one we draft (and there aren't many out there). If there isn't a decent passer available then me way as well try and go for a running threat QB this year, at least we'll have options.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm concerned with the over-all development of QBs in this regime...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take anything for Foles. Get him off this roster.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect the Rams to go into training camp with 4 QBs So they need to get at least one more QB anyway, even if just a camp arm first. If they get rid of Foles, they need two more, and one of them has to be a guy who would legitimately be considered for playing time this season - either a fairly high draft pick or a vet they want to give a shot as a starter. Until then, the cap savings is minor from getting rid of Foles, so no reason to do it unless there is an acceptable offer. Not a high pick, but something the Rams actually want. Keep in mind that there is a non-zero chance that whatever happened physically or mentally after the Green Bay game could be fixed on the one hand, AND that if the Rams get rid of Foles first then try to get a vet QB or trade up for a QB then the Rams bargaining position will be worse.