Mr. Kevin Demoff Returns To ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I'd like to know if he knows of a way that we as fans can find out where we really stand CAP wise, during, before and after FA.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Do we have an approximate date and time of Mr. Demoff's visit yet? Can we ask more than one question yet? huh? huh? huh? huh?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Let's get a few more Q's for KD, yeah? Don't worry about the perfect question. Consider this. If YOU were the COO and VP of Football Operations for the Organization, what would you try to accomplish? Take that mindset and ask KD if he shares your vision. KD does NOT shy away from tough questions, and he's always been willing to share his vision with the fans. Plus, the dude's pretty young and has accomplished just about everything every one of us has dreamed of accomplishing in the world of football (sans being a GM or HC). Ask him personal questions. He's all kinds of game.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're doing a great job of picking up where I left off here, Bobbeh.
As if it weren't already evident, this is THE premiere Rams fan site on the interwebs now.

Y'all must protect this house!

Thanks for the kind words.

Getting this kind of praise from you makes me feel like we are still on the right course.

PhxRam

Do we have an approximate date and time of Mr. Demoff's visit yet? Can we ask more than one question yet? huh? huh? huh? huh?

I wish I could give you an exact date, but you probably know he cant really give out an exact date, you know being the COO and all. :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I wish I could give you an exact date, but you probably know he cant really give out and exact date, you know being the COO and all. :D
What? What the hell does the guy have to do this time of year? I mean the draft is 30 days away, FA is still in play, etc, etc, etc. but my taxes are due in six friggin days!!!:p

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Let's get a few more Q's for KD, yeah? Don't worry about the perfect question. Consider this. If YOU were the COO and VP of Football Operations for the Organization, what would you try to accomplish? Take that mindset and ask KD if he shares your vision. KD does NOT shy away from tough questions, and he's always been willing to share his vision with the fans. Plus, the dude's pretty young and has accomplished just about everything every one of us has dreamed of accomplishing in the world of football (sans being a GM or HC). Ask him personal questions. He's all kinds of game.
okay, i took your advice.

ramsrams

UDFA
No questions. We all know the answers.

Met Kevin once. Class guy. It was a pleasure. That old "Allstate" thang.

Good hands.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No offense to anyone here but I'm pretty sure he could get any one of us on a UDFA contract. Now granted, he might lose Usename and his top of class dick punch to another team so maybe he ought to start playing the smoke screen game now and say he's taking someone like Phx. No biggie if they snatch HIM away from us.:p

Good thinking.......sign username and release PHX.

PhxRam

The forum is no longer excepting any questions. Please do not submit any more or they will be deleted.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
can I get a refund?

ROD return policy

Most posts can be returned within 90 days of posting. Posts made on ramsondemand.com may be returned to your thought process or shoved back up your ass, wherever they originated from.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ROD return policy

Most posts can be returned within 90 days of posting. Posts made on ramsondemand.com may be returned to your thought process or shoved back up your ass, wherever they originated from.
But of course, ALL of my posts are Devine, so we'll have to consult with a higher power to get a final ruling.