Mr. Kevin Demoff Returns To ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm gonna ask him what he thinks of Username.

I think they're willing to take a flyer on me in the 7th this year with the extra picks. We need help on the line, and this cheeseburger I'm grilling for the Cards game should put me over the 195 mark. As long as they serve Busch light in the locker room I'll be ready to make some holes for Zac come game time.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pick one.. I will temporarily soft delete it and renable it if we need more questions.. Cool?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think they're willing to take a flyer on me in the 7th this year with the extra picks. We need help on the line, and this cheeseburger I'm grilling for the Cards game should put me over the 195 mark. As long as they serve Busch light in the locker room I'll be ready to make some holes for Zac come game time.
Sounds good to me. There is actually a good question in there somewhere. How about, because of all the extra picks, with no chance of making the team, we ask Mr. Demoff if he would draft a fan from the ROD, so that one of us could experience training camp? And then we could blog about the whole experience...(y)

An honorary draftee...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pick one.. I will temporarily soft delete it and renable it if we need more questions.. Cool?
I guess leave the FA one in there. I think Broke asked a pretty similar question to the other one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sounds good to me. There is actually a good question in there somewhere. How about, because of all the extra picks, with no chance of making the team, we ask Mr. Demoff if he would draft a fan from the ROD, so that one of us could experience training camp? And then we could blog about the whole experience...(y)

An honorary draftee...
No offense to anyone here but I'm pretty sure he could get any one of us on a UDFA contract. Now granted, he might lose Usename and his top of class dick punch to another team so maybe he ought to start playing the smoke screen game now and say he's taking someone like Phx. No biggie if they snatch HIM away from us.:p

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No offense to anyone here but I'm pretty sure he could get any one of us on a UDFA contract. Now granted, he might lose Usename and his top of class dick punch to another team so maybe he ought to start playing the smoke screen game now and say he's taking someone like Phx. No biggie if they snatch HIM away from us.:p

How sweet would it be to give a fan a one day contract to be on the team for a day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Would you carry dirty jockstraps?
Only if they were from the cheerleaders. Y'know... I take that back. Nope. Not going to carry banana hammock OR kitty hammocks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah me too. I'd need a hammy surgeon on site.
Yeah - my sister practically lives on the beach in Malibu and she thought she was all that so she challenged me to a sprint. I beat her and acted like it was nothing - even running backward at one point to egg her on. Two days later I could barely move my legs. Tis sad getting old.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mr. Demoff has graciously volunteered his time again to answer some questions that you may have.

It should go without saying, but please be respectful and please don't waste his time with questions that you know he cant or wont answer.

One question per poster to start and if we need any additional questions we can ask.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/forums/q-a-with-kevin-demoff-part-trois.62/
You're doing a great job of picking up where I left off here, Bobbeh.
As if it weren't already evident, this is THE premiere Rams fan site on the interwebs now.

Y'all must protect this house!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
You're doing a great job of picking up where I left off here, Bobbeh.
As if it weren't already evident, this is THE premiere Rams fan site on the interwebs now.

Y'all must protect this house!
how in the hell do u have $385K? :notworthy: