Mr. Kevin Demoff Returns To ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Do we know an approximate date that he will be answering our questions? How much time do I have to come up with one?

duckhunter

Starter
Mr Demoff, when the NFL decided to move the draft back to May this year, did they know that there were 35 days in February, 40 days in March and 55 days in April in 2014?

duckhunter

Starter
Good thing I didn't put my first question in because I got another question.

What's the telephone # to the cheerleaders to get one of those lap dance visits during the game? I guess this is a third question, is there a number to call to schedule a visit if you're watching from home?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Please delete uni questions, I know he is tired of answering them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Also after reading this thread you should hide it from him LOL

duckhunter

Starter
Please delete uni questions, I know he is tired of answering them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Also after reading this thread you should hide it from him LOL

The thread for the real questions is over in the chat section. I agree about the uni questions.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sorry, I added a lobby comment about blue and whites. If there is one thing all these insignificant little petty fringe groups of the world have taught me is the " Squeaky wheel gets the oil"!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu