MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This is why you trade two #1's for your franchise QB... Like Rodgers, he needs to carry the team tonight and win a shootout won the roster is depleted.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Good God man this blows. I still had hope but without Ramsey and Higbee this is gonna get ugly

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, I have done everything in my power to help the Rams since I just took the -2.5 on the Cards tonight.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This is why you trade two #1's for your franchise QB... Like Rodgers, he needs to carry the team tonight and win a shootout won the roster is depleted.
Rodgers only threw for 184 yards in that game. And Hopkins played like 4 snaps the whole game for Arizona because of his hammy. If you told me Hopkins was gonna be out, I’d feel much better about our chances.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We will rally behind Darrell Williams, Kareem Orr, and David Long Jr. and play good football!
Don't forget, Burgess will almost certainly be playing in this one. I assume he gets the nod at Nickle over Orr

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Our pass rush better get there quick or these guys are gonna get roasted early and often.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Rodgers only threw for 184 yards in that game. And Hopkins played like 4 snaps the whole game for Arizona because of his hammy. If you told me Hopkins was gonna be out, I’d feel much better about our chances.
I am talking about last night. Packers missing multiple OL, Cobb out, etc... Rodgers playing on a bad foot, and he lights up a decent D...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Our pass rush better get there quick or these guys are gonna get roasted early and often.
They will almost certainly turn to a quick short pass scheme. The only threat we have on D is the pass rush now. If I were scheming, I do a crap ton of slants and quick outs on these raw CB's.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
So much for that.

Fuck you football gods. And the horse you rode in on.

Tano

Legend
We better just run the ball all game to keep it from the Cardinals offense

This just sucks big time losing all these CBs

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am talking about last night. Packers missing multiple OL, Cobb out, etc... Rodgers playing on a bad foot, and he lights up a decent D...

Well first, the Cardinals defense is better than the Bears. He was at home, we're on the road.

Second, Stafford is not Rodgers. Rodgers is an all time great, and if he were 33 years old, would have been worth like 5 first round picks.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
WTF!!!! I detest this damn COVID! Bad enough injuries hit us but now this damn stupid virus. Who pissed in the football gods cereal? I think I'm going to pray to Jesus, then Baby Jesus, help at least 20 elderly women across the street, rescue a few cats, and sacrifice a chicken in hopes that it helps us tonight. Argghhhh!

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Take our loss tonight and pass along the CV to AZ going forward

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
We better just run the ball all game to keep it from the Cardinals offense

This just sucks big time losing all these CBs
Phx sports media is acting like they've never heard of Michel, doubting the Rams ability to run the ball with him.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yeah, umm no... Sure he can always be better, but I saw in the GB game he had Higbee in the flat and he throws a 30 yd jump ball on 3rd down.

He does that tonight and they will be beaten soundly. He has to sustain drives and take what's there. No hero ball. Keep the chains moving.

He needs to do what Goff did in Tampa & Arizona last yr. Take what's there, don't force shit.

Yeah you’re right. It’s all Stafford‘s fault he should be cut right now.