GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Maybe.....but the LT stopping Hendrickson would have helped.

Gee, maybe there's something our genius coach could do, you know, like get him some help, run 12 personnel, run the ball more to slow down their rush, get someone to chip him ... but no, he didn't think of any of those things. Pathetic.

MaxQ28

Rookie
McVay has at least one game every season when he has a terrible game plan, gets completely out coached, nothing goes his way and is unwilling to make any adjustments regardless of the situation. Tonight was that night. I have tickets to the Colts game next week. I hope they don’t play like this next week.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This isn't on Kyren. He never even had a chance to get untracked.

Yeah, I would like more depth at RB too, but Kyren ran reasonably well when he got his few chances.

Nothing should take away from the shit job McVay did tonight. This loss starts and ends with him.
Sorry, but I’m not pinning anything on Kyren.

I’m just pointing out the obvious, he’s a complimentary back, not a number one.

I’m saying this based on 3 games.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
By refusing to run the ball, McVay not only makes it harder on Stafford but also makes it more likely that he gets hurt. He will not last the season if he keeps taking shots like he did tonight.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Gee, maybe there's something our genius coach could do, you know, like get him some help, run 12 personnel, run the ball more to slow down their rush, get someone to chip him ... but no, he didn't think of any of those things. Pathetic.
There's just no logical explanation for his continuing failures. I mean how is it we can all easily see this and he's just a deer in the headlights??
There really isn't any reasonable excuses anymore. He's been a HC for 6+ years now but it's the same issues over and over again.
Mebbe he's not the genius we thought we was......

~ArkyRamsFan~

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Lost by 3 on the road to an AFC playoff team without our best receiver. With a stable full of rookies and new players. I don't think its time to fire everyone quite yet.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
I remember where I was with my expectations before game one. I was thinking we would start 0-3 and be 1-4 after 5 games. I remember saying I'd be very happy with 2-3 after 5 games.

Now I know for our team there are no gimme's. So the Colts are far from a sure thing. But they will be the weakest opponent in the first five games.
If Thomas is playing LT and he doesn’t get help they won’t beat the Colts. I was impressed with the game planning and execution in the first two games. It gave me some hope. Unfortunately McVay reverted back to the pass happy approach that almost got Stafford’s career ended last season. Stafford’s trying to do too much with all the different arm angle releases and throwing right into the teeth of coverage and that’s 4 picks in the last two games. Rams have lost their mojo early in the season and with essentially 4 road games to start the season it will be a miracle if they somehow got to 2-2 next week. This was a winnable game and it was lost on the Rams opening possession. McVay’s trying to fool other teams instead of just taking control and running the ball inside the 5 yard line. Cost the Rams 4 points and they lost by 3.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Lost by 3 on the road to an AFC playoff team without our best receiver. With a stable full of rookies and new players. I don't think its time to fire everyone quite yet.
Def not it’s just frustrating because that game was there for the taking. We gotta nut up and beat Indy.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Not firing anyone but McVay needs to own this one. Defense did their job. Special teams were okay. Offense was a very bad flashback to 2022. Hope Jackson is okay because Thomas is not a LT. What happened to the commitment to the run.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
From the NO kidding file ...

Sven Kums Buffalo GIF by KAA Gent

Last edited: