GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Monday September 25, 2023
Rams vs. Bengals: 8:15 p.m., ESPN

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams are on the world stage tonight.

It's in my mind that even if a "questionable" Burrow plays, the Bengals will run the ball primarily and the Rams front 7 has to be ready for that. I feel like their up to that but SURE TACKLING by the Ram defense is a must!!!

On offense, Pukalani was questionable, but I think he plays. Not sure how banged up he is but consider using him sparingly. Get the ball to Higbeast more and occasionally put him out wide as a big WR too since we're still waiting on Jefferson's hands to work.

This is a tough game... we need McVay to call a great game!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I always felt like Burrow was gonna play. Looks like he might. Question is, how hobbled will he be? He's a good passer but mobility is a part of his game. His ability to extend plays. That will limited. Morris needs to dial up pressure early and often.

Psycho_X

Legend

Like others have said, the way Burrow has played so far on his gimp leg I'm not sure this would be a bad thing for us. But I hope for Burrows sake he doesn't create a much worse issue for himself forcing himself to play. If I was a Bengals fan I would be dreading tonight and what might happen.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I hope he does play because everytime the Rams play against backup QBs they play like crap.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I believe in straight up sportsmanship. May the best team win.
LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO RAMS' MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!! LET'S KICK SOME WHO DEY MOTHER FUCKING ASS

Go Rams!

jap

Legend
 Joe Burrow better beware of a rejuvenated AD99 who feels the need to "prove" himself this season after last year's injury-riddled debacle. On a nationwide television | Cybernet stage, expect AD to wreak havoc as he attempts to reestablish himself as the most dominating defensive presence in the entire league. Joe has problems eluding AD when healthy. How effective will he be with a gimpy leg?

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Just want to see the team play well and keep improving. We have a good chance to win Hopefully start getting some turnovers on D. None so far this season.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Has anyone heard anything about "our" Joe? Noteboom. Is he playing tonight?

ArkyRamsFan~

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Whether Burrow plays or no the key is getting them into third and longs. Do that and string together long drives on offense (which seems likely given our OL play thus far) and we should be able to get the dub.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I believe he is playing yes.
It seemed like the line lost a little mojo when he went out. Probably because the 49ers dialed up the pressure more in the second half. Could be because they didn't think Anchrum could handle it as well. I think Anchrum is a serviceable guard. He just needs more playing time.