GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
On the other hand they are right where i predicted in June. Still on track for WC. LOL

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don’t disagree.

AND

Kyren ain’t a #1 back.

This isn't on Kyren. He never even had a chance to get untracked.

Yeah, I would like more depth at RB too, but Kyren ran reasonably well when he got his few chances.

Nothing should take away from the shit job McVay did tonight. This loss starts and ends with him.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
McVay must not think Kyren is a guy that can handle a lot of carries. Why else would he still have the starting running back as the punt returner?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They gotta find some durable offensive linemen next year. When Jackson went down it all changed. We're lucky Stafford came out of this one still intact.

swmizzou83

Starter
McVay seems to have a stinker or 2 even during our best seasons. Hopefully this was just one of those. We do win the game if the refs don't take away Tutu's TD run though

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We might as well have had Zach Wilson coached by Matt Patricia and Joe Judge on offense tonight.

JakeRamUk

UDFA
Name
Jake Spicer
I'm really mad at this team tonight, really mad, I'll leave it at that
Personally mad at mcvay and the coaching - I actually thought the defence fought hard. Just got gassed. I know Morris isn’t to everyone’s taste but tonight was not on him at all