MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah, but last yr we were told it was the QB?

Yes, we were repeatedly assured that the QB was the problem and the head coach/playcaller was just fine and didn't need to make any adjustments at all, all he needed was a new QB. And he got one, one he gushed about. And then in our first game against the 9ers with the new QB, we got the same old result as we did with the old one. Maybe it's time for the head coach to look in the mirror, because he bears as much, if not more responsibility for those losses than either one of the QBs in this discussion.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Frisco fans are gonna keep calling us the Lambs, and there isn't shit we can do about it

Last fucking rant. Putting this embarrassment behind me.

Unfortunately … if the shoe fits we have to wear it.

Play tough against the Rams and we can’t take it, that’s a label we have to cop, until we can prove the NFL otherwise.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Ya I don’t think I need to watch the Rams poop their pants again in game two vs SF. I think I’ve seen enough
Was the the game 2 years ago at the Coli versus SF. What a complete embarrassment. I have a chance to go to the game in January...might skip it tho. -_-

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm not defending the QB's play tonight at all. But McVay has no excuse for doing the same old shit against SF for the fifth game in a row and coming away with a preventable, embarrassing loss.
Agree

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'll pay attention to another game against the 9ers AFTER McVay shows he can beat them again.

FACTS.

I'll record the next one and if they win I'll watch it. I just literally got out of the hospital with heart palpitations... I for real can't watch games like this anymore where we KNOW what's coming and can't stop it.

It's weird to feel that I still think we win the Super Bowl and that there's a team we just cannot beat in our division.

What worse is that the style is something that teams in the playoffs WILL HAVE.

Honestly, with my health, I'd record all the games here on out, but I have to stream most of them, so no recording.

I'm just done with feeling my heart beat through my chest EVERY GAME this season... it's enough.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I'm not defending the QB's play tonight at all. But McVay has no excuse for doing the same old shit against SF for the fifth game in a row and coming away with a preventable, embarrassing loss.

Even with near perfect play from our O after going down 14-0, there's no way we win that game because we never stopped the run.

Kyle woulda just leaned on the run harder if we got going. I shoulda just turned it off, but I never do that just like I never sleep on airplanes. I'm just wired to watch the entire shitshow and be miserable while doing it...

I didn't say it was a good way to be...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The ONE thing I do miss about Fisher is that we usually played hard against our division. And even though we might lose, we still played hard and dished out some punishment.

This team continually gets taken out to the back woodshed and bent over. Inexcusable.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Unfortunately … if the shoe fits we have to wear it.

Play tough against the Rams and we can’t take it, that’s a label we have to cop, until we can prove the NFL otherwise.

after two important games doing the same thing, that's enough just like in 2018 when the LIONS exposed us (not the Bears or anyone else, but the LIONS), but only the Belichick guys really understood it.

Well, everyone understands the book on the Rams now.

We either adjust and deal with it or we are gonna have a really shitty second half of the season and either limp into the playoffs or miss them.

I dunno if we've ever had a more important bye week than this. This bye week is make or break.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Even with near perfect play from our O after going down 14-0, there's no way we win that game because we never stopped the run.

Kyle woulda just leaned on the run harder if we got going. I shoulda just turned it off, but I never do that just like I never sleep on airplanes. I'm just wired to watch the entire shitshow and be miserable while doing it...

We certainly weren't going to stop the run with Morris being unwilling to put Rapp up in the box where he belongs. The defensive scheme wasn't the right one to stop the run. Nothing was right about the defensive scheme tonight.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Yes, we were repeatedly assured that the QB was the problem and the head coach/playcaller was just fine and didn't need to make any adjustments at all, all he needed was a new QB. And he got one, one he gushed about. And then in our first game against the 9ers with the new QB, we got the same old result as we did with the old one. Maybe it's time for the head coach to look in the mirror, because he bears as much, if not more responsibility for those losses than either one of the QBs in this discussion.
I don't know maybe ask Cooper Kupp if the QB play has improved this season compared to last

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

You're not alone. I just gotta finish what I start and enjoy the consequences

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
after two important games doing the same thing, that's enough just like in 2018 when the LIONS exposed us (not the Bears or anyone else, but the LIONS), but only the Belichick guys really understood it.

We either adjust and deal with it or we are gonna have a really shitty second half of the season and either limp into the playoffs or miss them.

I dunno if we've ever had a more important bye week than this. This bye week is make or break.
Yeah. I remember that game. We won, but Patricia cracked the code. He just didn't have enough tools to work with

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't know maybe ask Cooper Kupp if the QB play has improved this season compared to last

It did in some games. In our three losses, our QB play was shit. And 10 games in, we were 7-3 last year just like we are this year.

The QB isn't the point though. The guy calling the plays is the point. The buck stops with him.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
oh the obligatory how many run plays did we run post... it never fails...

running the ball really aint a good idea down 24-7 most of the 2nd half.. especially when the other team is eating up the clock.
It’s not being down 24-7 that bothers people,it’s when the run gets a boned after being down 7-0

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

I have always felt the same, The Bears cashed in but the Lions laid down the initial study guide