MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Well, I think that the magic of the team from 2017-2019 was more about Todd Gurley than it was game planning/coaching etc
Too many people around here act like 40TDs in two years wasn't that big of a deal. Gurley was hands down the best offensive weapon in football. Has 40TDs in two years from a RB or WR even ever happened before??

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yup, I knew it, but couldn’t turn it off.

When we suck early it usually carries through 4 quarters. Idk why. Resilience and toughness is not this teams strong point

Good point, it does seem to carry over through the game when they start off crappy.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Now the Rams have two weeks to wring their hands how the Packers are gonna manhandle them.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
And then who covers Kittle?
You can double kittle if need be or come up with something else but you need to put jalen an Deebo especially in that instance on 4th and 5 Jimmy g litterally didn't even look at anyone else it was just always going to Deebo

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
A he is a huge part of the problem. He was supposedly the reason the line was better. He has to be part of the reason for the oline failure.

I wasn't talking about the OL.

The guy calling the plays is doing nothing to help is OL, especially with his unwillingness to even make an attempt at establishing the run.

RamWoodie

Legend
This better be the wake up call for the Rams. This team has to stop listening to the press and SHOW IT ON THE FIELD!!!

I'm circling Jan 9th...that the day the 9ets come tome to SOFI...AND THE RAMS BETTER BURY THEM!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I'd disagree with Rapp, he should be in the box helping stop these runs right up the middle that they did all night on us.
He is an In the box safety and does quite well in that roll. Not sure why the coaches keep forcing players to play away from their strengths. We need to rebound dude, this one was bad

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Too many people around here act like 40TDs in two years wasn't that big of a deal. Gurley was hands down the best offensive weapon in football. Has 40TDs in two years from a RB or WR even ever happened before??

Won't catch me being one of those. If you get a franchise RB, you keep him and yes, you pay him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, there was that Marshall Faulk guy....
McVay is a great coach, not saying he isnt. But Gurley was just another level back then. Like Faulk was...

Rams77

Starter
McVays finesse philosophy to avoid injuries-avoid preseason games for starters-avoid a powerful ground and pound running game-works against shitty weak defensive teams with inept coaching. Its good enough to win 9 -11 games a year but come playoff time the physical fronts and bump and run defenses with solid coaching and solid running games will always beat McVay. The Patriots and Packers showed that the last 2 times we made the playoffs. Gonna happen again. If you paired McVay and ‘99 Dick Vermeil we would win a Super Bowl

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Kyle is being nice to McVay unlike how Belicheat would have been. Score should be 48 to 10

dang

Legend
Got to get it out so I can sleep a little better.
Jefferson, Higbees and Skow. That was one lame ass effort.
Reeder. I appreciate the effort and occasional nice play but maybe it’s time to hang em up.
McVay. You got outcoached for the 5th time in a row by a little rat faced puke. That has to be eating you up. For the love of god make some changes.
Is there someone other than Ramsey that gives a shit in the defensive backfield. I ain’t seeing it.
Koski. I appreciate you not fumbling but you looked like you were shitting yourself on every kick return.
Still a Rams fan for life but I don’t see a tough enough team to do anything in the playoffs but I still have hope they make it. And FUCK the 69ers!!! Out!!!!