MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
8 rushing attempts by the Rams rb's all Damn game.

That's something only creampuff offensives do.

The LA Creampuffs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think its fair to question the Rams manhood. They got pushed around like the weakest kid on the playground. It wasn't so much being outplayed out hustled. It was being beaten and bullied around. We can expect teams to treat them like that more often now that the word is out.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Only 8 fucking carries?

Why did we get so upset when we lost Ackers. He wasn't gonna be used anyway.

Fuck this softness is embarrassing.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
You're smarter than the rest of us, that's for sure. I'm definitely going to sit the next one out against these guys.

Ya I don’t think I need to watch the Rams poop their pants again in game two vs SF. I think I’ve seen enough

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

The LA Creampuffs.

As I said on another thread, McVay has no patience to even try to establish the run.

I get that Hendo is not prime Todd Gurley, and neither is Michel. But good fucking god, you can't just give up on that aspect of the game, especially against these teams that tee off on you when you don't. And after all this time without prime Todd Gurley, McVay still hasn't figured that out.

oldnotdead

Legend
Havenstein continues to stink up the RT position. I warned about Edwards as he just isn't an OG. But this loss isn't on the OL. It's on Stafford not playing well. He was inconsistent with his accuracy, high or behind. He needs to just drill like hell with all the receivers and get the timing right. His problem is the same as it was with Jared. He's aiming the ball so it's off target, I.E. he's thinking too much about the throw. This is why people said he can't play well in playoff pressure. He's got 2 weeks to get it right. They need to beat GB and AZ so they will need for Stafford to get his head right.

The timing of Staffords poor play coincides with his marital problems. As a divorcee I know exactly how much it can screw with your head, then add the pressure of a critical game and you have to wonder if that is part of the problem.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Morris isn't the one who was there for the previous 4. ...

I get that but wade lost his job because of his 2 losses and Goff threw 2 pick 6s in games we should have won last year. This is mostly on the defense and mcvays inpatient play calling but we can t really get rid of mccay right. Nor should we but he needed to tell Morris to make serious adjustments after that first 10 minute drive. Why didn't that happen when we all could see it.

oldnotdead

Legend
I get that Hendo is not prime Todd Gurley, and neither is Michel. But good fucking god, you can't just give up on that aspect of the game, especially against these teams that tee off on you when you don't. And after all this time without prime Todd Gurley, McVay still hasn't figured that out.

Yep I agree

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Frisco fans are gonna keep calling us the Lambs, and there isn't shit we can do about it

Last fucking rant. Putting this embarrassment behind me.

Ellard80

Legend

The LA Creampuffs.
oh the obligatory how many run plays did we run post... it never fails...

running the ball really aint a good idea down 24-7 most of the 2nd half.. especially when the other team is eating up the clock.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Well, there was that Marshall Faulk guy....
McVay is a great coach, not saying he isnt. But Gurley was just another level back then. Like Faulk was...
Yea Faulk was even better for sure. But when you have a TD machine like that you have to win the big game because its hard to get back. At that time McVay was out-scheming everyone. Thats not the case anymore. And we are far worse on defense. I would take Wade x10 over Morris. Its not even close to me. Our ability to adjust in game has to be among the worst in the league. If we start off bad or are getting beat in one area we rarely reverse that trend mid game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

running the ball really aint a good idea down 24-7 most of the 2nd half.. especially when the other team is eating up the clock.

Do you ever ask yourself how we get into those positions?

Also, what about when we are down just 14-0? Should we give up on the run then?

And how come we didn't give up on the run with a 28-3 deficit against Buffalo last year in a game we came back to regain the lead and only lost thanks to a bullshit PI call at the end?

Your attitude there is the same as McVay's and in all these games where he gets away from the run, we lose, often times in embarrassing fashion. Think maybe it's time to reconsider?

oldnotdead

Legend
If McVay doesn't have the balls to fire Morris, Snead should. Snead needs to tell Sean that Morris is wasting all the talent he has and that Morris needs to go.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

Is it OK when it's 0 to 0? Is it OK when it's 0 to 7? Is it OK when it's 0 to 14? Ho about 7 to 14?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It falls on the head coach, in large part for not having these guys ready. For making a stupid, greedy early playcall instead of just patiently moving the ball down the field. And it also falls on him for not making his DC utilize his talent properly. It falls on him for trying to do the same shit against this team that we've done the last several games against them. The script has been virtually the same in all of them and we are still waiting for him to adjust.

And after the way he shit all over our last QB1 for games like this, to lay an egg this bad in his first outing against the 9ers with his new QB is completely inexcusable.
The QB didn't have to throw into double coverage. There are other guys in the pattern... or throw it away.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The QB didn't have to throw into double coverage. There are other guys in the pattern... or throw it away.

I'm not defending the QB's play tonight at all. But McVay has no excuse for doing the same old shit against SF for the fifth game in a row and coming away with a preventable, embarrassing loss.