MIZ---------------------------------------ZOU

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Neither team playing much defense.

Missouri claws back 45-42 Auburn... But Missouri has given up >400yds rushing.

This game is ridiculous, neither team can play defence, or both Os are all worldly, either way fun game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Auburn now up to 500 rushing yards!! insanity!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Missouri defense was horrible against run!

Still; they represented the SEC proud.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, it was a hard-fought game on both sides. I'm not ashamed of losing to a team like Auburn. We'll be back next year, though. We're not going to fade away.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Auburn got a free TD the next to last score on the 4th down try. They had the back stopped and the Auburn OL grabbed and dragged Mizzou defender back into the endzone. I thought the Refs thought the Rams were playing there for a moment. Great game though!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mizzou's QB had a sub standard game but still lit it up,thought the little thug who spun Henry Josey into the camera cart should have been ejected,on the whole though ,I congratulate Auburn and will be rooting for them against the rapist.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'll root for Auburn since they are SEC. Hate it when some gold digger accuses a player when they don't get what they want. Hope MU gets the Holiday Bowl since Bama's going to the Sugar Bowl.