MIZ---------------------------------------ZOU

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But the object was Atlanta:bigup:

Object was the NC. Sadly, don't see that happening for either of us. :wink:

We can hope though that Ohio State and FSU choke.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Object was the NC. Sadly, don't see that happening for either of us. :wink:

We can hope though that Ohio State and FSU choke.
On that we can agree:bigup:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Mizzou alum here. Great college town.

I like Mizzou's chances against Auburn.

We need to establish the run earlier and stay with it more.

I like our chances too! I was at the game last Saturday and it was one of the best football atmospheres I've ever witnessed. I kept saying we needed to pound the ball more... and finally we did to secure the win. Mizzou's tickets for Atlanta sold out by noon on Sunday. That's pretty incredible.

duckhunter

Starter
I like our chances too! I was at the game last Saturday and it was one of the best football atmospheres I've ever witnessed. I kept saying we needed to pound the ball more... and finally we did to secure the win. Mizzou's tickets for Atlanta sold out by noon on Sunday. That's pretty incredible.

It's a very winnable game for us. We've got a veteran team that should be focused well on the game.

Pound the rock early and it looks like a dog fight . Our run D is not gonna roll over. Then the O open it up like we do and we could surprise a few and put up big numbers on them.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm a Mizzou grad and a huge fan. I just have no confidence in Mizzou winning this game. Not because I think that they are the inferior team, but because to be a Mizzou fan means only sadness and despair. It really is the Cubs of college teams. Everytime you get your hopes up, they just get shot down. There are too many examples to point from (the 5th down game, the kick in the end zone, the 2007 lack of BCS bowl). It's all just disappointment.

I'd be ecstatic if they win (especially if Ohio St or FL State loses) but I'm very glass half empty when it comes down to make or break games for Mizzou

duckhunter

Starter
Thanks to those non-Mizzou folks for the support.

As brokeu91 said, I expect 12 or 13 guys on the field against us.

DGB :heh:, any chance he could petition to come out this year and we can take him with the 'Skins pick?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
21-20 Auburn middle 2nd qtr. Good game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Missouri can't stop the run...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
28-27 Auburn at the half.

Awesome game!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dude how biased are these flucking announcers?? I swear they question every damn touchdown. Pisses me off and I don't even have a dog in this fight