MIZ---------------------------------------ZOU

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they get destroyed. Worthless TAMU and Johnny Failure.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hell of a game for Missouri.

Franklin had a nice game. Josse was fast.

Manzelle didn't show much, IMO.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope. Missouri. I'm bitter that TAMU didn't win. Was my last chance to go to a SEC Title game as a SC student.
Aw gee jrry,I really feel so sorry fer ya, I think I'll drink a beer to drown your sorrow,try to deal with it:bigup:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aw gee jrry,I really feel so sorry fer ya, I think I'll drink a beer to drown your sorrow,try to deal with it:bigup:

Meh. We beat Missouri anyways. Plus, we beat Clemson today. Not much to be sad about...but a lot to be bitter about. Tenne-freaking-ssee.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah Mizzou! I just wish they'd bench Franklin for Mauk. Franklin missed 2 wide open TD's today and Mauk is more of a gun slinger. I'd take Manziel with our 4th rounder... that's how much he impressed me. We dont need a high round QB, though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Mizzou! I just wish they'd bench Franklin for Mauk. Franklin missed 2 wide open TD's today and Mauk is more of a gun slinger. I'd take Manziel with our 4th rounder... that's how much he impressed me. We dont need a high round QB, though.

Yea, Manziel's flaws have really been exposed the last couple weeks. He's too reliant on bailing out the back of the pocket. Needs a lot of coaching on how to be a pocket passer. It's been what I've been saying for awhile. Guy has the tools but he's not there yet.

V3

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't judge Manziel on the past two and a half games. His throwing thumb is busted from hitting it on his lineman's helmet a couple games ago. Not that I like him or anything. Just saying. He didn't look right.

duckhunter

Starter
Mizzou alum here. Great college town.

I like Mizzou's chances against Auburn.

We need to establish the run earlier and stay with it more.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Meh. We beat Missouri anyways. Plus, we beat Clemson today. Not much to be sad about...but a lot to be bitter about. Tenne-freaking-ssee.
Yeah,I saw yhay game we kicked your ass all over the field for 3/4 and looked across the line of scrimmage saw a beaten team,let down and forgot to stand on the neck. Wouldn't happen again, but hey at least you can talk smack on a message board even IF we are going to the championship game of a conference all the football experts said we couldn't compete in for 10 years.
I'll give ya this j you have my all time favorite coach,,not gonna defend any bashing anyone wants to come back with about it,just like the ball coach,just do and I'd bet if we'd switched teams that night Spurrier beats Pinkle goin away, not that Pinkle isn't damned good , Spurrier is just a cut above and give him Alabama and Auburn would be goin home too

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Go Mizzou! I have a dislike for Auburn and would love to see them go down in shame. They are talking Natl Championship game already the over confident jerks!!! CATFIGHT!!!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Go Mizzou! I have a dislike for Auburn and would love to see them go down in shame. They are talking Natl Championship game already the over confident jerks!!! CATFIGHT!!!
I think MU or Auburn would stick it to OSU! FSU's a bitch! Probably this year's BCS champ.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I think MU or Auburn would stick it to OSU! FSU's a bitch! Probably this year's BCS champ.
Well if we can beat Auburn by DD's MAYBE WE get a shot

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Well if we can beat Auburn by DD's MAYBE WE get a shot
I'd like that! Last time Mizzou had a shot at the title was when they played Penn State in the Orange bowl! Dan Devine just couldn't pull it off!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I'd like that! Last time Mizzou had a shot at the title was when they played Penn State in the Orange bowl! Dan Devine just couldn't pull it off!
Yup, I played with Mike Bennett DE in flag football years later, knew John Brown the other DE

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I haven't been impressed with Mauk at all. His throwing motion reminds me of Tebow.

I'll take Franklin everyday.