Mike Florio at it again: Ripping McVay calling him a fake

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Florio likely reads this board and takes offense to being called Foolio. :alol:So he's throwing shade back at Rams fans.

These talking heads are like the Walking dead this time of year. They wander around aimlessly looking for stories like hungry zombies searching for food.

dang

Legend
Florio likely reads this board and takes offense to being called Foolio. :alol:So he's throwing shade back at Rams fans.

These talking heads are like the Walking dead this time of year. They wander around aimlessly looking for stories like hungry zombies searching for food.
Well when you bring such biased extreme takes as Foolio and Bayless…you better be ready to stand some heat. Foolio goes out of his way to throw shade at the Rams and Bayless is a shameful Cowboys circle jerk.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If our coach isn't saying the Trade we made doesn't make him happy he is calling himself and the F.O dumb.
Wake the F up media. They traded Jared for Matt to make us better and that equals happiness....OVER nothing to see here.
Go interview Al Davis

sloramfan

Starter
of coarse he's happier with the new QB he opted for...

and he said it... ok...

will someone please tune me in? please, cuz i'm missing the story....

so the story may be that he doesn't want to diss goff. or that he disses goff by liking stafford?...

that's now a story?... that's news?

ho humm...

in other news, i need to go take a sh!t...

go rams

slo

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fake ???

Foolio never played football on any level. He did attain 2 engineering degrees that he never took advantage of... he did however learn to somehow make a living out of writing about rumors and bullshit. If anyone on the planet deserves the title of Fake... it's Foolio.

oldnotdead

Legend
I stopped reading Lindsey a long time ago. She's a complete hack and should lose her Ram credentials. With Jourdan WTF needs her anyway. Let Lindsey report on the Raiders.

tempests

Hall of Fame
When is the media going to apologize for the unrelenting disrespect towards Jared even when the Rams were going to the Super Bowl? Oh right, never. But Sean McVay and his words are the big ole' problem because he got a little carried away.

I know Sean isn't always honest with us, but if he says his words were misconstrued, I believe him over PFT's interpretation of them.

It's not the first time I've seen Florio compare McVay to Gruden in an unflattering way. He never has any insight or anything worthwhile to say on the Rams and I'd be fine if his content was banned from ROD the same way it was done for Bernie Miklasz a few years ago.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well when you bring such biased extreme takes as Foolio and Bayless…you better be ready to stand some heat. Foolio goes out of his way to throw shade at the Rams and Bayless is a shameful Cowboys circle jerk.
I think it’s on purpose. Negativity draws in viewers/listeners. I just ignore them now. They don’t know any more than my neighbor.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fake ???

Foolio never played football on any level. He did attain 2 engineering degrees that he never took advantage of... he did however learn to somehow make a living out of writing about rumors and bullshit. If anyone on the planet deserves the title of Fake... it's Foolio.
Took the words off my thumbs bro. I doubt Florio can throw a football overhand. I doubt Florio could catch a football from 3 ft. Hell, I doubt Florio could catch VD in a Haitian whore house. I doubt Florio has any more knowledge about football than my lovely wife..........

What I don't doubt is that Florio sits down to pee.

Also, I hate this time of the NFL year. It's talking bobble head season. Bring on the football already....

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These guys are so stupid.

Every coach uses coach speak - McVay or any coach is rarely going to give their honest opinion about a player. So saying old quotes that McVay had of Goff is dumb. He was also a different player, so it's dumb for that reason too.

But the dumbest thing of all is that when you watch that video, it was obvious to me that when McVay said 'youre damn right I am', he was saying that as a complement to Stafford because he was right there. I doubt he even thought about Goff when he answered that question.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These guys are so stupid.

Every coach uses coach speak - McVay or any coach is rarely going to give their honest opinion about a player. So saying old quotes that McVay had of Goff is dumb. He was also a different player, so it's dumb for that reason too.

But the dumbest thing of all is that when you watch that video, it was obvious to me that when McVay said 'youre damn right I am', he was saying that as a complement to Stafford because he was right there. I doubt he even thought about Goff when he answered that question.

This sums up my thoughts. This whole “story” geez….

I’m like, really? It was obvious coach speak compliment of Stafford, his excitement about team makeup. Florio and Thierry, and too many others, create drama that really wasn’t there.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Pundits like Foolio say and predict all kinds of things during the offseason. They get their predictions wrong probably around 80 percent of the time. Its just something to for them to talk and write about during the slow season. When the season comes no one's gonna remember if they were wrong. What makes me think less of someone is when he becomes the proverbial blind squirrel and toots his horn about it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah... life's too short to watch some pompous ass pontificate about how our coach communicates while some 12 year old giddy school girl giggles in delight. I knew I shouldn't even start watching but I couldn't make it past about 1 minute. Who the hell gets into this shit?

Lawyer sleaze.
Hey HEY!!! I have my differences with @jrry32 too but don't you think this is a little harsh?

dang

Legend
NFL analysts are often wrong but there is a right way and a wrong way in presenting your thoughts. Example: I don’t always agree with Colin Cowherd but he Always backs up his position with a well prepared argument. almost like a lawyer. And he admits when he is wrong afterward. That is how a true NFL analyst gains integrity.