Middle school offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You go Gurley.

Somebody needs to say it.
Tried to say it 3 weeks ago....when the #8 defense allowed 550 yards....

Damn shame....

All he's doing is throwing his teammates under the bus. If he says that it's not on coaching, and then says the rest of his teammates are mailing it in, then he's going to make it very difficult on himself for the rest of the year. There is nothing about this that is professional. If you have a problem with your teammates, then take it to them in the locker room or in meetings. Dude has a lot to learn still.
Not professional, no...but he learned it from his coach...and from other players....He was frustrated X....did you see him yelling at Goff & I think that was Weinke or Boras on the sideline?

People that have never played team sports don't get how big of a sin he committed.
Aaron Rodgers did the same thing 3 weeks ago...and they're rolling now...It's different now...I think the media is the best way to make guys accountable. Or maybe Gurley thinks this...
That means ripping into teammates when they're not doing their job. We've seen just about all the elite QBs do it.
Exactly....Only guy that can say this is Gurley...or Donald...on this team...Maybe Tree or TJ Mac...

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
No it is a serious question

It really isn't. If you're not being sarcastic then the answer is a resounding "NO." Btw, revolt is a very strong word to use when he didn't even call out the coaches directly.

Last edited:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The ? is Will new coach trade Gurley for his revolt against coaching?
No way in Hell, anybody with one working eye can see the train wreck that is the Rams right now.
I think it's a big step towards a true leadership role on this team, you watch.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't have a problem with TG's comments. He didn't call anyone out by name or try to throw the coaches under the bus. I see this stuff coming from Larry Fitzgerald in the AZ media and as a team leader it needs to be said sometimes.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I think it's a big step towards a true leadership role on this team, you watch.
That's exactly what it was.
He has stepped into the leadership role.He had to be the one
who said it,because Goff is a rookie.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I once watched my brother playing goalie for our local H.S. varsity soccer team. Our team was playing another team from a big city, and from the start it was obvious we were going to get smoked. They way they knifed through our "defense" was laughable, they all knew their roles & played them to a 'T'. The passing was timely, and within 10-15 seconds they were taking shots on goal. On a penalty kick, we were used to lining a few guys up in front to screen the shot from the goal; the other team put some of their guys between our guys, and when their player kicked the ball they all dropped down to create gaps in our line! ball sailed right through us. They were playing chess & we were playing checkers. The frustration and helplessness was palpable, and I knew if we had the same level of coaching we might be competitive.
When Gurley has to sit after a 3-and-out and watch a real offense cut through our lauded defense, I can feel his frustration and aggravation. I don't blame him one bit. In fact if he's the only one feeling the frustration, the only one knowing this level of play & coaching is not acceptable, then the Rams have serious problems indeed.