Middle school offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's ridiculous. I hope they all call Stan and say they are on strike until we get new staff. I would

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He's been depressed all year. All of us could see it. Pretty pathetic the coaching staff couldn't, or did, but did nothing to fix it.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He's been depressed all year. All of us could see it. Pretty pathetic the coaching staff couldn't, or did, but did nothing to fix it.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he saw this coming the minute he got the playbook.

Rams77

Starter
This is poor Steven Jackson all over again. A great talent that will never get the recognition he truly deserves. If SJ were traded to say the Colts in 2008-he would have been a Hall of Famer. If the Rams don't make the playoffs next year we should trade Gurley to a contender out of respect for Gurley and his legacy.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude, the players like the staff.
But man I'm super duper competitive and I'm not even a pro athlete. Do they not want to win?!?! I would HATE losing. Gurley even mentioned last year how he wasn't used to losing coming from Georgia

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
387c510ab6c0497babacfe2bbfcc0ccd.jpeg

TexasRam

Legend
I honestly think the Cure is to rebuild the Oline. You don't need WR's. Brady and Prescott been doing it all year without WR's. Trust me Dez is my fantasy WR and he hasn't done anything all year. But those two offenses are still great.

Fortunately if you have the right guys ups stairs you can make moves in Free Agency and later in the draft to plug the Oline holes.

We need someone to come in and clean house and when I say that I mean GROB and Barnes are gone. The others I evaluate, but my target #1 and #2 in the offseason is Oline.

I cut bait with Britt, Quick and some high paid guys and begin to build my Oline for Goff.