Methinks Cardinal Fans Are A Lil' Worried...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Undefeated at home. Can’t change that,but a split against Arizona I do see in the future.

The Rams have still lost the last 4 to the other team in the division that Shanahan coaches.The 15th on Monday is the bye week.Let’s hope The Rams are 9-1 after that night game.
The Rams reeeeeaally need to destroy the Whiners this year. It's only the oldest hate-fest in the NFC west.
Way back to the Coastal Division days, this one goes.
Let's lay an egg on 'em.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Don't care who the redbirds have at QB next time we play them...

1635910448436.png

As long we have these terrorizing triad I’ll be music to our ears:fistbump1::fistbump1::fistbump1:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
These photoshop guys gotta get Miller's number right... he's gonna wear 40 with us...

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I gotta give that little MFer cred though, when he can see the receivers he's an awesome QB. We just have to treat him like a faster and more elusive Wilson and crush that pocket as a group along with disciplined scramble drill by the DBs.

But yeah I'm not afraid of Arizona and can't wait for game 2.
Murray looked like an all-pro passer against us. Have to think we won't let that happen again. We certainly have the edge rush and contain to stop him now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams reeeeeaally need to destroy the Whiners this year. It's only the oldest hate-fest in the NFC west.
Way back to the Coastal Division days, this one goes.
Let's lay an egg on 'em.
I still think they are very tough.I’ll wait for this Sunday Nights game first before peaking ahead.
Sort of lol still at how the season is going.Tony,Les, & Kevin really do an excellent job putting this team together.
Mcvay 2nd winningest coach to 50 in Rams history.Still he needs to get over that Shanahan thing.His buddy in Arizona runs a game program as well.Pete Carroll is as good as it gets.
TBay seems to be getting a free pass,but The Rams beat them which puts them on top of the division.