Methinks Cardinal Fans Are A Lil' Worried...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fans normally have a crisis of confidence after a loss. There was a report and thread that Murray's leg was sprained a little more seriously than first thought and might be out 1-3 weeks, eliciting overreactions as you would expect..." Oh sure, now that we are 7-1, down goes our QB! We're finishing 7-10!" lol

Then there is a thread where the OP asserts that Kingsberry is still the best HC in the NFC West, with the poster reasoning that because the Cards beat the Rams and therefore that reflects of Sean McVay's coaching......

It seems like many are whistling past the graveyard....

Cl89X5N.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I guess having a poor memory is required to be a cards fan. What is Kingsberrys record against McVay? I'm pretty sure he has been on the losing end all but 1 game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess having a poor memory is required to be a cards fan. What is Kingsberrys record against McVay? I'm pretty sure he has been on the losing end all but 1 game.
They have amnesia about anything before 2021.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're a salty group of little bitches. My goodness go read their subreddit it's full of complaining that other fans don't take them seriously and the media never respects them blah blah blah.

I hope we pound the hell out of them in the 2nd game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're a salty group of little bitches. My goodness go read their subreddit it's full of complaining that other fans don't take them seriously and the media never respects them blah blah blah.

I hope we pound the hell out of them in the 2nd game.

that was us in 2017.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The first match up between the Cardinals and Rams was lopsided. Their offense was playing at peak levels. The Rams defense was still a work in progress. Plus a few defenders were still on the mend.

But their fans should be worried. Murray gets dinged every year. They are racing the Rams for a chance to get homefield advantage for the playoffs. The Cardinals could have the second best record in football and only get homefield in the Wildcard game. Winning the division is a must for both teams to avoid a hard road through the playoffs.

DVontel

Rookie
The first match up between the Cardinals and Rams was lopsided. Their offense was playing at peak levels. The Rams defense was still a work in progress. Plus a few defenders were still on the mend.

But their fans should be worried. Murray gets dinged every year. They are racing the Rams for a chance to get homefield advantage for the playoffs. The Cardinals could have the second best record in football and only get homefield in the Wildcard game. Winning the division is a must for both teams to avoid a hard road through the playoffs.
At this point, I would rather the team not get home field advantage. The difference between playing at home & on the road has been astounding.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like our chances vs them in the next two matchups. We dunked Seattle last year after they won the division. This team is growing and looking better week to week and that's what matters when the playoffs start.

Plus I think we're gonna get that 1 seed. And I'm not gonna try to rationalize why it's a bad thing. I want that top seed this year and the bye. For the Rams and McVay just the way he is that would be an immense advantage.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
At least Cards fans wait till they lose before panicking. The Rams are 7 and fucking 1 and still have idiot fans complaining.

bluecoconuts

Legend
At least Cards fans wait till they lose before panicking. The Rams are 7 and fucking 1 and still have idiot fans complaining.

Van Jefferson only got a 68 yard reception instead of going in for 6, was that the worst pass play ever?!?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don't know about Cards fans... but Murray's a little worried for his health at this point.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Murray is small. He relies on his legs more than his arm. A guy like that has to expect to see injuries. Which will affect his play. If he's not as much a running threat he really isn't that good. Rams were caught off guard or maybe a little cocky from playing him in the past. His runs were definitely hurting our defense. That 3rd and 16 run was a back breaker. I would think they'll be more mindful of that if he's fully healthy.