Methinks Cardinal Fans Are A Lil' Worried...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
And apparently Kyler is going to be out 1-3 wks with that ankle; worse than initially thought.

</CacklingLaughter>

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Murray is small. He relies on his legs more than his arm.
I gotta give that little MFer cred though, when he can see the receivers he's an awesome QB. We just have to treat him like a faster and more elusive Wilson and crush that pocket as a group along with disciplined scramble drill by the DBs.

But yeah I'm not afraid of Arizona and can't wait for game 2.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Murray is legit. But he won't last much longer in the NFL. He's injured too often and his body will start breaking down it's just a matter of time.
I hear he's gonna be out about 3 weeks from his ankle sprain. So I expect them to at least lose one or two more games. If we can stay ahead of them by a couple of games that would be a huge advantage come playoff time

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
OP asserts that Kingsberry is still the best HC in the NFC West, with the poster reasoning that because the Cards beat the Rams and therefore that reflects of Sean McVay's coaching......
Soooo Kingsbury was setting up McVay when they lost the first four games, just so he could trick
McVay into a lull just so they could win their first game against us. ???????
That was Genius!!!!! DAMN YOU KINGSBURY!!!!!!! I Curse you.

Why can't McVay come up with diabolical plans such as this.
Why did we end up with the inferior coach. CURSES....... CURSES I SAY!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If only we had 2 badass OLB's and a Dline from hell. :giggle:
Oh The ass pounding is coming and it's gonna packed full of vengeance.
Yoda approved!

sIqtKaT.gif

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I gotta give that little MFer cred though, when he can see the receivers he's an awesome QB. We just have to treat him like a faster and more elusive Wilson and crush that pocket as a group along with disciplined scramble drill by the DBs.

But yeah I'm not afraid of Arizona and can't wait for game 2.
I agree he is one hell of a QB, but he also has a krytonite.
That tiny body and frame of his is not made to be consistently healthy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO. Give it hell Loyal. GIVE IT HELL!!!
I used to belong to a savage NFC West forum and it was pretty viciously funny.. The Yoda gif was what we used after a game was decided to punk the opposing fans.....I was "raised" in a tough forum environment. I have funny gifs that are too over the top for ROD....lol

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Murray is small. He relies on his legs more than his arm. A guy like that has to expect to see injuries. Which will affect his play. If he's not as much a running threat he really isn't that good. Rams were caught off guard or maybe a little cocky from playing him in the past. His runs were definitely hurting our defense. That 3rd and 16 run was a back breaker. I would think they'll be more mindful of that if he's fully healthy.
He is tiny and in store for a short career…this MVP talk is bullshit.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I used to belong to a savage NFC West forum and it was pretty viciously funny.. The Yoda gif was what we used after a game was decided to punk the opposing fans.....I was "raised" in a tough forum environment. I have funny gifs that are too over the top for ROD....lol
SKA?

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The first match up between the Cardinals and Rams was lopsided. Their offense was playing at peak levels. The Rams defense was still a work in progress. Plus a few defenders were still on the mend.

But their fans should be worried. Murray gets dinged every year. They are racing the Rams for a chance to get homefield advantage for the playoffs. The Cardinals could have the second best record in football and only get homefield in the Wildcard game. Winning the division is a must for both teams to avoid a hard road through the playoffs.
We did a lot to beat ourselves in that game.