Media Fallout: Rams Smash Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I give Kay a break sometimes. She used to work for the Rams. The, gulp, pains me to say it, the St Louis Rams.
The F,ing Georgia(evil b!tch) Frontier St. Louis Rams. She was noted for being VERY cheap, ripped lockers out of Anaheim and installed in The Lou because she was so cheap and evil.
I am sure Kay had some bad experience working for her that left a bad taste in her mouth. Georgia left a bad taste in all our mouths back then.

Yeah but that GSOT she stumbled onto wasn't so bad.

I know she was the devil and responsible for AIDS and the Taliban but she signed off on hiring Dick Vermeil or at least the guy who hired Dick Vermeil.. so as a Rams fan, I can't say that everything that happened was for the worst.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wasn't a fan of Georgia for putting the Rams into ruin and for what she did to LA fans...but I don't regret my St. Louis fandom. I just think that it should bring both cultures together: we've had shit teams in the past, have forged bonds with one another, and will celebrate in the joy of a Super Bowl dynasty.

Psycho_X

Legend
I give Kay a break sometimes. She used to work for the Rams. The, gulp, pains me to say it, the St Louis Rams.
The F,ing Georgia(evil b!tch) Frontier St. Louis Rams. She was noted for being VERY cheap, ripped lockers out of Anaheim and installed in The Lou because she was so cheap and evil.
I am sure Kay had some bad experience working for her that left a bad taste in her mouth. Georgia left a bad taste in all our mouths back then.

Actually, Kay Adams worked for the St. Louis Cardinals. I think her sister was who worked for the Rams and after Georgia was dead and gone. The animosity was towards Kroenke and the way he handled the move and St. Louis employees if I remember correctly. Which was less than cordial for some I think so can't blame her. Either way, Kay's hot and I like her show so meh.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah but that GSOT she stumbled onto wasn't so bad.

I know she was the devil and responsible for AIDS and the Taliban but she signed off on hiring Dick Vermeil or at least the guy who hired Dick Vermeil.. so as a Rams fan, I can't say that everything that happened was for the worst.

And I'm not at all trying to defend her. I know she SUCKED.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
So is it my imagination or is Kay sour as fuck listening to the hoopla around the Rams on that vid. IMO she's hatin HARD. :ROFLMAO:
Her line of bullshit is so wide that I can't get past it to even consider any attraction.

You know, NFL Network replaces host babes all the time, why the hell can they not find anyone better than that skank?

The Ramowl

Starter
Nugget from the Good Morning Football clip:

"Sean McVay is 30-0 when Rams lead at halftime."

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

And given our second half adjustment capacity on defense that run has a solid chance to continue. Again no points scored by the opposing offense in the second half