Media Fallout: Rams Smash Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of good stuff in this thread to catch up on!

(y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Like a lot of Rams’ fans, I enjoy watching the national media coverage following a good win. However, the national media coverage can be really weak.

Last night, following the game, Kyle Montgomery was hosting NFL Access on the NFL Network. He said Goff had ‘not thrown a TD pass in three weeks’.

WTF!

Goff had two TD passes in each of the prior two games, and has thrown a TD pass in every game for six straight games.

I also learned from Brian Greise (who I like) last night that Robert Quinn came to the Bears from the Rams ... ‘last year’ !!!

I foolishly thought Quinn was in Dallas last year, and in Miami the year before. Silly me.

I think they meant that it was the first TD for Goff in three games AGAINST THE BEARS... which is true, but they were super sloppy last night and kept misstating facts and players to an alarming degree

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they meant that it was the first TD for Goff in three games AGAINST THE BEARS... which is true, but they were super sloppy last night and kept misstating facts and players to an alarming degree

he threw a great td bomb to reynolds against the bears last season but the refs took it off the rams on some ticky tack call on the oline.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff leads the top offense in 2017-2018. Then is 3rd in the NFL in 2019 in passing yards behind the worst Oline.

Simms - I just have questions if Goff can stand in the pocket and score consistently against Seattle.

Bruh.

why would you watch that video? i saw that ugly head and moved on by.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Goff has NEVER missed a start. That is priceless in today's NFL. Our lanky kid can take some shots, is a real leader. Get behind him or get out.

tenor.gif

TexasRam

Legend
why would you watch that video? i saw that ugly head and moved on by.

Legit question.

It’s like when your kid is caught in a lie and you return every 10 minutes to see if they are ready to admit what they did. Watching them creatively lie each time has a level of entertainment . It’s a study of human behavior and the stubbornness of admitting to lying that is so intriquing. Especially when it’s a spoiled adult that is sinking their own career to hold onto the lie.

Same reason people slow down to see
A car crash I suppose.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great clips. The only thing I’m still struggling with is between Florio and Simms who is the bigger dickface.
It would have to be Florio, because he wouldn't think of it. Simms knows he could be perceived as such.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The 'no TD passes in three weeks was on the NFL Network' NFL Access show, not the game broadcast on ESPN.

THE NFL Network host clearly said 'no TDs in the past three weeks'.

However, you are correct about there being also mistakes in the game broadcast.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The 'no TD passes in three weeks was on the NFL Network' NFL Access show, not the game broadcast on ESPN.

THE NFL Network host clearly said 'no TDs in the past three weeks'.

However, you are correct about there being also mistakes in the game broadcast.

Thats crazy. Goff had 5 TD passes in the 3 previous games.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Goff leads the top offense in 2017-2018. Then is 3rd in the NFL in 2019 in passing yards behind the worst Oline.

Simms - I just have questions if Goff can stand in the pocket and score consistently against Seattle.

Bruh.
Yeah, its more about can the OL protect him if he has to sit in the pocket for 2.5-3 secs?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So is it my imagination or is Kay sour as fuck listening to the hoopla around the Rams on that vid. IMO she's hatin HARD. :ROFLMAO:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So is it my imagination or is Kay sour as fuck listening to the hoopla around the Rams on that vid. IMO she's hatin HARD. :ROFLMAO:
She's an admitted Bear fan...and obvious Rams hater. That would be one fun grudge phuk though...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Loved the ESPN in-game graphic about Head Coaches’ victories prior to the coach turning 35 years of age.

Since 1940 (80 years), that record was held by two Hall of Fame coaches ... Don Shula and John Madden. Both became HCs in the 1960s, and each won 20 games prior to turning thirty-five.

The Rams’ victory over Chicago was Sean McVay’s 38th win as Head Coach. McVay turns thirty-five in January of 2021.

Just further drives home how fortunate the Rams are to have McVay as their coach.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I give Kay a break sometimes. She used to work for the Rams. The, gulp, pains me to say it, the St Louis Rams.
The F,ing Georgia(evil b!tch) Frontier St. Louis Rams. She was noted for being VERY cheap, ripped lockers out of Anaheim and installed in The Lou because she was so cheap and evil.
I am sure Kay had some bad experience working for her that left a bad taste in her mouth. Georgia left a bad taste in all our mouths back then.

Tano

Legend
I give Kay a break sometimes. She used to work for the Rams. The, gulp, pains me to say it, the St Louis Rams.
The F,ing Georgia(evil b!tch) Frontier St. Louis Rams. She was noted for being VERY cheap, ripped lockers out of Anaheim and installed in The Lou because she was so cheap and evil.
I am sure Kay had some bad experience working for her that left a bad taste in her mouth. Georgia left a bad taste in all our mouths back then.
If ELO hadn't sung EVIL WOMAN before Georgia Frontiere got in the news, I would have sworn the song was about her.