McVay regrets sitting starters last season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
I've seen this thread going now for multiple days so feel the need to chime in..

I saw the clip OP is referring to and it was never directly about sitting the players. It was the context of how they ended the season by losing the Niner game and losing the Atlanta game that was regrettable and Shraeger added the detail about players sitting. He never directly said he regretted sitting the players. Close thread.

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
Peter Shraeger claims that McVay told him that hated the way they finished the season. They put all of their bench players in, they lost to the 49ers, and limped into the playoffs.

He said this on Good Morning Football. So did anyone else hear or read this?

I know we were split on the decision to rest the starters. I hated it. Hopefully he throws that out the window. Play them. If they get a big lead bring in the back ups.

No but does not surprise me,i could have told him that,that thats what would happen,that they would limp into the playoffs because of that,you got to stay fresh and hungry,that was not the way to do it.

i knew that would happen cause that was what happened to the broncos in a playoff game against the jaguars when shannahan rested his starters once for the last week of the game.never works,they need to at LEAST play the first half to keep their focus and intenstity.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regret.jpg