McVay has been SO good for us. But what if Jeff Fisher....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
This team, this year, has proven that talent doesn't mean jack shit if it's not utilized best by a competent coaching staff.

Keep enjoying Bozeman, Mr. Fisher.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Tough crowd tonight. But honestly it would be like asking if I want my ex-wife(pictured below) to come back as long as the one I've been married to for over 32 years goes elsewhere. Hmmm...no.

4b64c79fdd0ec1d2_cat-lady.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

The odds of that working out for you are...

never-tell-me-the-odds-quote-1.jpg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
With all respect to a fellow poster, whom I assume is in earnest and not drunk or hallucinating, I reject this hypothetical as utter nonsense and worthy only of this response.

No

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The thought of having Jeff Fisher another year as HC after that 2016 debacle gave me a brain aneurysm

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What do you do when their contracts are up ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes. I would do it.
Then I would fire Fisher again and hire McVay back, no matter what it takes..giving him full control and a 49% share of the team...
You left out free season tickets for all ROD members, luxury box or choice of seats. And seats on the road
And all travel expenses paid of course

giphy.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
McVay is a full on obvious keeper. He's very important to us winning now and in the future.
You should have stopped right there and no one would have wondered what size straight jacket you wear.

And personally I would have given you a "Thread winner".

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You left out free season tickets for all ROD members, luxury box or choice of seats. And seats on the road
And all travel expenses paid of course

giphy.gif
Of course!
I just figured y'all would know all that is a given.

BadCompany

Rookie
On a side note, forget about Fisher in the scenario.

Now I'm kind of wondering.
WHAT IF a team somehow did have the first 10 picks in a draft?

Wouldn't the chances of becoming absolutely great within 2 years be very high?
How could you fail? If you wanted to, you could pick an entire defense of starters in each position.
Or offense.

Hypothetically, I'd get all Les Snead on those ten picks. Meaning I'd trade every second one for future 1st rounders, just to keep the gravy train rolling.

So, take the 1st overall, trade the 2nd overall for 2 more first rounders in coming years (say one in 2019, one in 2020), take the 3rd overall, trade the fourth overall... and so on. So not only would I have five first rounders this year, but I'd have six next year (mine, plus the five I acquired in trades), and say six more two years from now. Plus all the extra 2nd and third rounders I also got.