Marcus Peters to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

WestCoastRam

Legend
2018 draft:

Rd Pick # in round # overall
1 Rams pick 23 23
3 Rams pick TBD TBD
5 Rams pick TBD TBD
6 Rams pick TBD TBD
6 Rams pick (via Chiefs) TBD TBD
6 Rams pick (via Lions) TBD TBD
6 Rams pick (via Bills) TBD TBD

Psycho_X

Legend
New Rams draft picks.... who do we want to pick in the 6th round first? Oh wait, who cares.... we'll just draft them all back, to back, to back... to almost back.

1-23
3-87
5-160
6-194
6-195
6-196 (or 209)
6-198

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Soooooo, we give up a 4th this year and what will essentially be an early 3rd next year? Sweet!

WestCoastRam

Legend
My guess is one 6th could go a long way in moving us down from our 1st pick (trade back but give a 6th up to do it) and another 6th might allow us to jump a spot or two later in the draft.

Ram65

Legend
Barrett-16-768x205.png

After being targeted relentlessly (151 times) during his rookie season, Peters settled in a corner that teams shied away from, seeing only 79 passes into his coverage in 2017 (including playoffs).

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-ci...Lcom-as-a-top-3-cornerback-for-2017-115171693
Peters snared five interceptions on the year and led the NFL with 137 return yards. He allowed just 409 yards in coverage on the year, the third-fewest among qualifying corners, despite the Chiefs ranking 29th against the pass overall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams targeted him his rookie year. That throws off the three year totals. KC did have some weak CB opposite him. Look forward to see how good he really is.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Regarding having both Peters and Talib: Pardon me if this seems insensitive, but I don't know how many problem children you can have in the "right culture" before the culture ain't right anymore.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

well done les snead.

jeff fisher pulled the rams out of the gutter but boy did he hold back the offense and snead when shit needed to get done. the difference in free agents snead is bringing in post fisher is equivalent to the offense going from worst to first.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it'll be nice to have that savings from paying Peters instead of TruJo but I can't help but want to spend some of that money and one of our 6th round picks to trade for Talib. Make sure we get him, resign Joyner and NRC and run with a disgustingly good secondary. Imagine having Webster when he returns as your 4th CB and Hill at 5 Peterson at 6.