Male Jets Fan Decks Female

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

had

Rookie
iced said:
you know it's funny - there's 2 women that i absolutely hate with a passion... and if they were that woman, i'd lay them out (and quite possibly more)...

if you play with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned... i used to believe in never hitting a woman, but so many women take advantage of that today and try to push it...although i am huge proponent of standing up for yourself and not being pushed around either

You don't hit women. You just don't.

Maybe, just maybe, if this girl is doing this, throwing punches at his face, getting crazy, and he didn't bring it on himself, which I'm sure he did, then maybe, but you shouldn't, but maybe you get her over your shoulder and feel her up real quick, then put her down.

Is it wrong?

EDIT: Editing just to say that you could even, if she was the one to start it, maybe even bite her on the ass kind of real quick when you picked her up. But no hitting.

EDIT: Editing again, just to say, you'd have to say, "Look, lady, leave me alone! I don't want any trouble." And then she punches you in the face. Well, let the ass biting begin.

EDIT: I'm having OCD over this whole ass biting thing. You really shouldn't do that. But what if, it's a huge if, you did get attacked by this girl, and then you just whoosh her up and bite her ass a little bit, and then it's a beautiful thing. You know? But definitely you have to treat women with respect.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
had said:
iced said:
you know it's funny - there's 2 women that i absolutely hate with a passion... and if they were that woman, i'd lay them out (and quite possibly more)...

if you play with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned... i used to believe in never hitting a woman, but so many women take advantage of that today and try to push it...although i am huge proponent of standing up for yourself and not being pushed around either

[hilite]You don't hit women. You just don't.[/hilite]

Maybe, just maybe, if this girl is doing this, throwing punches at his face, getting crazy, and he didn't bring it on himself, which I'm sure he did, then maybe, but you shouldn't, but maybe you get her over your shoulder and feel her up real quick, then put her down.

Is it wrong?

EDIT: Editing just to say that you could even, if she was the one to start it, maybe even bite her on the ass kind of real quick when you picked her up. But no hitting.
That's really all there is to it. The way that chick reacted, it was probably because Drunky McDrunkass took a swing at her boyfriend or something. She was probably just retaliating for him. But you never, ever, ever put your hands on a woman, regardless of the situation. And I would hope that anyone with a girlfriend, wife, sister, or mom would agree that they wouldn't want some dick punching THEM in the face.

iced

X said:
had said:
iced said:

Is it wrong?

That's really all there is to it. The way that chick reacted, it was probably because Drunky McDrunkass took a swing at her boyfriend or something. She was probably just retaliating for him. But you never, ever, ever put your hands on a woman, regardless of the situation. And I would hope that anyone with a girlfriend, wife, sister, or mom would agree that they wouldn't want some dick punching THEM in the face.

I disagree - you can do whatever you need to DEFEND yourself. I am not saying i would go swing on a woman, but better believe i am going to defend myself....

and fuck the regardless of the situation - there are some situations and places where i've been to where not only could it be necessary to kill a man or woman, children too - especially if they were holding a cell phone

fancents86

Starter
There were multiple chiks coming after him, as well as guys. Not to defend him but it's not like you can defend yourself from only the guys and let the chiks do what they want to you. Maybe he deserved it, I dunno, probably bc he was a Jets fan, but you gotta put yourself in the situation.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My feeling is this.

If he or she swings at me I'm swinging at him or her.

And if he or she doesn't agree with that I don't care because I'm going to punch back.

Frankly nobody in that vid knows how to deliver a punch so I'm not sure what the big deal is hahahahahha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:
had said:
iced said:

Is it wrong?

I disagree - you can do whatever you need to DEFEND yourself. I am not saying i would go swing on a woman, but better believe i am going to defend myself....

and fuck the regardless of the situation - there are some situations and places where i've been to where not only could it be necessary to kill a man or woman, children too - especially if they were holding a cell phone
Let's keep it in context though. It was a chick at a football game who posed zero threat to that guy.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I don't know about that. She and another woman were both going after him at the same time. If 2...3...4 women are punching you, you still just sit there and take it?

fancents86

Starter
That wasn't the context though. It was one of multiple girls and guys, she just happened to be the first one in to step up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
moklerman said:
I don't know about that. She and another woman were both going after him at the same time. If 2...3...4 women are punching you, you still just sit there and take it?
Yeah.

I do.

At worst, I push them away. I'd never in my life punch a woman in the face.
But that's just me.

iced

X said:
Let's keep it in context though. It was a chick at a football game who posed zero threat to that guy.

You're missing the point - I will do whatever I need to do to feel like I am protecting myself. I won't be pushed around by some silly ideals or mythologies - if you wanna fuck with fire don't be surprised when you get burned...especially if I'm out numbered

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:

You're missing the point - I will do whatever I need to do to feel like I am protecting myself. I won't be pushed around by some silly ideals or mythologies - if you wanna fuck with fire don't be surprised when you get burned...especially if I'm out numbered
Okay.

I really don't want to get into a huge moral debate over it.
I'd just never lay my hands on a woman. That's all.

had

Rookie
Just want to say that biting the woman on the ass if she attacks you without provocation is not the way to go.

iced

X said:
iced said:
X said:

You're missing the point - I will do whatever I need to do to feel like I am protecting myself. I won't be pushed around by some silly ideals or mythologies - if you wanna freak with fire don't be surprised when you get burned...especially if I'm out numbered
Okay.

lol you'll change your tune when you encounter some psycho bitches one day :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:
iced said:
X said:

You're missing the point - I will do whatever I need to do to feel like I am protecting myself. I won't be pushed around by some silly ideals or mythologies - if you wanna freak with fire don't be surprised when you get burned...especially if I'm out numbered
Okay.

Oh I have. Believe me when I tell you...

I have.

iced

X said:
iced said:
X said:
iced said:
X said:

Okay.

I have.

I had one threaten my house and car after our first date....

I was like, "I haven't even slept you with yet, and you're this crazy??"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:
iced said:
X said:
iced said:
X said:

Okay.

I have.

Dude, I could tell you stories. In between my divorce and remarriage a couple of years later, I dated no less than 20 women. All twenty of them were psychotic. All. Twenty. One of them tried to set my 2001 Convertible Trans Am on fire. Now if I didn't punch that chick in the face, then it just isn't in me. Another one dumped a vodka/cranberry on my head in the middle of a bar and slapped me in the face. Never touched her. All I said was (yelled), "Drinks are on me!" Then I had another that camped outside my door and attacked me when I walked out the next morning for work. Just went back inside and called the cops.

Bitches be crazy, man. :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
No way I could ever hit a women in the situation...but to be honest, at that point in the video she came at him. In a sense he was just defending himself.

...gotta love drunk hoosiers at the football game.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
X said:
iced said:
X said:
iced said:
X said:
iced said:
X said:

Okay.

I have.

Dude, I could tell you stories. In between my divorce and remarriage a couple of years later, I dated no less than 20 women. All twenty of them were psychotic. All. Twenty. One of them tried to set my 2001 Convertible Trans Am on fire. Now if I didn't punch that chick in the face, then it just isn't in me. Another one dumped a vodka/cranberry on my head in the middle of a bar and slapped me in the face. Never touched her. All I said was (yelled), "Drinks are on me!" Then I had another that camped outside my door and attacked me when I walked out the next morning for work. Just went back inside and called the cops.

Bitches be crazy, man. :lol:

If they are female they are crazy. Period (no pun intended).

The trick is finding one that is a little less crazy than the rest.