Male Jets Fan Decks Female

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
lol for the slap the worst i would have done probably is a shove, if anything.. when i was talking about defending myself i meant if they were attacking and kept on taking shots.

But yea I hear man - lol that is some crazy shyte... i just remembered my shyte from psychology and got that puss to back off... and yea, every girl is crazy. The only sane you'll ever meet probably has an adam's apple

LOL....Ive gotten the drink over the head treatment as well....I wasnt quick enough to come up with the "drinks on me" line, that is great.
I just of laughed about it and left....didnt even raise my voice. Obviously dont wanna be with someone like that, so, I left.

iced

LOL....Ive gotten the drink over the head treatment as well....I wasnt quick enough to come up with the "drinks on me" line, that is great.
I just of laughed about it and left....didnt even raise my voice. Obviously dont wanna be with someone like that, so, I left.

lol oh when i agreed to the beer (it was like $10 lol) it was the next day....nah that girl was threatening my house and shit on the phone; fuck that...good night...

but it was funny when i went to pay her - she acted all sweet and shit , then asked if i would call her soon...i said no.. she flipped out and tried to say she was just drunk, i was like nooo that's a bit much for me...so then she starts shouting and slams the door in anger....3 minutes later i get a text asking for forgiveness and to go out again.. worst part is she lives like 2 neighborhoods behind me - less than a mile lol

bitches be crazy