Male Jets Fan Decks Female

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Oh man... this is hairy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/male-jets-fan-decks-female-fan-in-metlife-stadium-fight-1448796519?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deadspin.com/male-jets-fan-decks ... socialflow</a>

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Seems to me that guy was already into another "fight" with a different female (the one w/ her hair tied up).

Wish the one that got decked wouldn't have skipped over talkin smack and get herself involved. It's kinda her fault too. But that's no excuse for the guy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It is absolutely INEXCUSABLE to hit a woman.

Unless she is a Patriots fan.

V3

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:

DAMMIT! You beat me to it! :lmao:

That was the first thing I noticed. She was a Pats fan.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
CGI_Ram said:

How about when she stands idle-by as her 3-yr old punches your 2-yr old in the back of the head. A woman whose kid had within the previous 15 minutes attacked 3 other children, all under 3yrs old, and all of them were injured. All of this happened while she sat on her cell phone and did nothing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How did nobody whip that dude's ass for hitting a female?
Man, I would have been ALL over that dude for that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stranger said:
CGI_Ram said:

How about when she stands idle-by as her 3-yr old punches your 2-yr old in the back of the head. A woman whose kid had within the previous 15 minutes attacked 3 other children, all under 3yrs old, and all of them were injured. All of this happened while she sat on her cell phone and did nothing.

:shock:

Were they Patriot fans?

:lmao:

I'm just messing!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do tell a female with two black eyes?

NOTHING!!! Done told her twice... :tooth:

moklerman

Warner-phile
fancents86 said:
Equal rights equal fights
Sadly, I basically agree. Not saying you should go after a woman but if she's acting tough, getting in a big guy's face, a drunk big guy...I can't say I feel too sorry for her.

He wasn't trying to kick her ass, he was trying to keep everyone away from himself. You wanna talk shit, there's a chance you'll talk to the wrong person.

iced

Damn - what a total tool for hitting her (although I would have been fine with a shove, she struck him what looks like to be in the face)

Then again - I know a fair share of women that would react with "Well she's an idiot for even getting involved"

I don't necessarily entirely agree with that other than the fact the guy looked drunk - and it's never smart to try to intervene with a drunk

fancents86

Starter
it really wasnt that bad, stranger. You could tell the guy didnt want to hit her, if he wanted to she would have not been standing up afterward.

fancents86

Starter
moklerman said:
fancents86 said:
Sadly, I basically agree. Not saying you should go after a woman but if she's acting tough, getting in a big guy's face, a drunk big guy...I can't say I feel too sorry for her.

He wasn't trying to kick her ass, he was trying to keep everyone away from himself. You wanna talk shyte, there's a chance you'll talk to the wrong person.

My rule is if she's eye level and around the same weight, it's fair game. If a chik is over 5'8 and around 195, I don't care if its from a women that hit is gonna hurt.

iced

fancents86 said:
moklerman said:
fancents86 said:

He wasn't trying to kick her ass, he was trying to keep everyone away from himself. You wanna talk shyte, there's a chance you'll talk to the wrong person.

My rule is if she's eye level and around the same weight, it's fair game. If a chik is over 5'8 and around 195, I don't care if its from a women that hit is gonna hurt.

you know it's funny - there's 2 women that i absolutely hate with a passion... and if they were that woman, i'd lay them out (and quite possibly more)...

if you play with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned... i used to believe in never hitting a woman, but so many women take advantage of that today and try to push it...although i am huge proponent of standing up for yourself and not being pushed around either

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't believe in hittin women unless:

1. Multiple women are attacking a female member of my family
2. She has a weapon and.or spits on me

If either of those two things happen all bets are off.

had

Rookie
I saw that video. It's just sad. Stupid, sad, ugly, disgusting foolishness. And Stranger, he didn't hit that girl that hard, but still, gave her a pretty good swipe, to the jaw, and she fell back, but didn't really even wobble.

fancents86

Starter
it's funny to bc women always act big n bad when confronting men, but the second they get put in their place, they back off and play victim. Like in the vid, that guy could have demolished her face if he really wanted to punch her, but he gave her a quick swipe to the temple and she backed off crying.