madden and your nfl ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tailboar said:
Lurker posting for 1st time. Just wanted to pass on some info.
I had the same problem with the Madden Sunday ticket. After hanging up with Directv, I found this to work for me. I was using Chrome. I switched to explorer and went to the web page directv.com/easpecial. (One "t" mind you, did it numerous times as "directtv") From there I logged in and it worked. Hope this helps. Update - Just tried it with Chrome and it worked again. So I think the directv.com/easpecial is key for logging in.
Less lurking. More posting. :ww:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
iced said:
Memphis Ram said:
Gee guys, I've got the Amazon/Madden code and have had no problems whatsoever.

In fact I've got the Falcons vs. Saints short clips of the game on right now in another browser.

From what I've read, one of the problems some have had is using their real direct tv user name and password instead of the one given. Hopefully, no one made that mistake here.

yea i remember from another thread some people were having an issue with logging in - i can't remember exactly what it was, but I think it was something to do with "Direct TV" being one word or 2 words

Yeah that was me...here's the post:

Soooo...I think Directv dropped the ball big time guys. After being on the phone with them since about 8am I have found out that their online system has crashed. That includes website and nfl tickect mobile. So weeeeeeeekkkkkssss of advertisement just to screw it up on opening day.....wow.

This isn't mentioning I was transferred multiple times, no one knew about sunday tickect special for mobile devices for non direct tv customers, I asked for a manager and was transferred to a spanish speaking only lady, who upon realizing I didn't speak her language transferred me to the first computer you talk to when you call in...forcing me to start all over....also I was hung up on a few times....also they have no record of my account even though I have an account number, and a order conformation email, and a receipt...and my credit card has been billed 300$....what in the good lords name is going on?

They are claiming it is because NFL.com is down...which it is not....I am using it right now...

When will the NFL make it non exclusive to directv...seriously....it got so bad I thought someone was pulling a prank on me...oh and I've been calling to take care of business since last sunday.

Anyone else dealing with this?

BTW....I am never getting sunday ticket again...I may have a heart attack on a sunday from talking to them and then the rams makin my heart race...and I'm only 23...

iced

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
iced said:
Memphis Ram said:

In fact I've got the Falcons vs. Saints short clips of the game on right now in another browser.

From what I've read, one of the problems some have had is using their real direct tv user name and password instead of the one given. Hopefully, no one made that mistake here.

yea i remember from another thread some people were having an issue with logging in - i can't remember exactly what it was, but I think it was something to do with "Direct TV" being one word or 2 words

Soooo...I think Directv dropped the ball big time guys. After being on the phone with them since about 8am I have found out that their online system has crashed. That includes website and nfl tickect mobile. So weeeeeeeekkkkkssss of advertisement just to screw it up on opening day.....wow.

This isn't mentioning I was transferred multiple times, no one knew about sunday tickect special for mobile devices for non direct tv customers, I asked for a manager and was transferred to a spanish speaking only lady, who upon realizing I didn't speak her language transferred me to the first computer you talk to when you call in...forcing me to start all over....also I was hung up on a few times....also they have no record of my account even though I have an account number, and a order conformation email, and a receipt...and my credit card has been billed 300$....what in the good lords name is going on?

They are claiming it is because NFL.com is down...which it is not....I am using it right now...

When will the NFL make it non exclusive to directv...seriously....it got so bad I thought someone was pulling a prank on me...oh and I've been calling to take care of business since last sunday.

BTW....I am never getting sunday ticket again...I may have a heart attack on a sunday from talking to them and then the rams makin my heart race...and I'm only 23...

It's best to seek mary jane's counsel before calling a place that is almost as bad as the DMV

Volnerman08

Rookie
iced said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
iced said:
Memphis Ram said:

It's best to seek mary jane's counsel before calling a place that is almost as bad as the DMV
I'm with you there, only way to deal with Microsoft tech support...

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
iced said:

Dude, your soooo right. But since I fix airplanes...the gov't kinda keeps watch on me...even more so then they do everyone else :bummed:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
iced said:
Memphis Ram said:

DirectTV is terrible, the customer service is at least.

As I was reading your post I kinda chuckled because its the same shit I was dealing with. I have to agree with the person that said this is how they operate. It felt like they really knew there system is flawed but they just transfer you around, make you repeat yourself over and over till you give up.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
They use a system called D. O. R. I. S
Diretv online research and information system. Basicly they type in your issue and it gives them scripts to read and possible solutions. Alot of times this information is a month behind when it comes to promos its retarded. And service reps are punished for going outside of what doris says to do. (used to work for directv call center)

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Rabid Ram said:
Diretv online research and information system. Basicly they type in your issue and it gives them scripts to read and possible solutions. Alot of times this information is a month behind when it comes to promos its retarded. And service reps are punished for going outside of what doris says to do. (used to work for directv call center)

Sorry you had to work there man, I can't imagine how many times you got cursed out by customers...I mean hell...if you were the nicest guy on earth and you were the 9th person I talked to who told me you didn't offer a service I had all ready paid you for I would still yell...musta been a livin hell

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:

They need to change the name to T.R.O.L.L with no abbreviation needed lol.

It makes perfect sense why I kept getting transferred and they had no idea about the promo then.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Rabid Ram said:

Sorry you had to work there man, I can't imagine how many times you got cursed out by customers...I mean hell...if you were the nicest guy on earth and you were the 9th person I talked to who told me you didn't offer a service I had all ready paid you for I would still yell...musta been a livin hell
Nah every one calmed down when they got to me cause i always let them vent assured them i was the last person they should have to talk to and went above and beyond to fix the issue such as calling other department for you and getting the answer so no transfer needed but always got shit because my call times were to high even though my resolution percent was 97 percent

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

It makes perfect sense why I kept getting transferred and they had no idea about the promo then.

you would think at least one person who worked there played madden though

iced

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

they work for direct tv - doubt they can afford it

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

Or at least heard of it right?

I honestly though there would have been a corporate email sent about the promo.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Rabid Ram said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Rabid Ram said:

Nah every one calmed down when they got to me cause i always let them vent assured them i was the last person they should have to talk to and went above and beyond to fix the issue such as calling other department for you and getting the answer so no transfer needed but always got shyte because my call times were to high even though my resolution percent was 97 percent

You are the man

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
iced said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

they work for direct tv - doubt they can afford it
Atleast the call centers directly owned by directv that i worked at back in 2004 to 2005 starting pay was 10.25 an hour

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

Man they have offered Sunday ticket special for the last two seasons and still no one knew about it and we're surprised they offered it.

INCLUDING MANAGERS!!!! I had to direct them to the directv website for Christ sake

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

Man they have offered Sunday ticket special for the last two seasons and still no one knew about it and we're surprised they offered it.

INCLUDING MANAGERS!!!! I had to direct them to the directv website for Christ sake

Lol, did you ever get it resolved? I'm praying this fix I found works and I can just avoid this whole mess.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

Lol, did you ever get it resolved? I'm praying this fix I found works and I can just avoid this whole mess.

Nah ...about 1:30 yesterday I said freak this...I've missed the first half of the noon games...I made sure firstrowsports worked and settled in for football....seriously another second on the phone and I would have lost my Sunday to rage

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
LosAngelesRams said:
Rabid Ram said:

Nah ...about 1:30 yesterday I said freak this...I've missed the first half of the noon games...I made sure firstrowsports worked and settled in for football....seriously another second on the phone and I would have lost my Sunday to rage

oh so you did the same thing I did. Those fuckers. If I get it to work tonight ill help you.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
my post is on fire :cool: