madden and your nfl ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsNation

Rookie
I got mine and thoroughly enjoyed watching the Rams game in HD on Sunday.I will agree at first I had the same problem someone said on here it basically directed me to a bunch of "upgrade here" links.But I called Direct TV and I noticed after 15 mins of trying to figure it out the website the paper tells you to go is wrong.Lady on the phone gave me the correct one and then it worked.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's interesting, guys, I didn't have any issues with mine getting into Sunday Ticket.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well mine is working now...at least I can log in. I just loathe the customer service stuff man...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Got a new code after dealing with a amazon rep. He had me scan the insert to him and he did all the talking with whatever company's he had to. He said there was something wrong with the original account I had and emailed me front and back picture he received. I logged on there site, it seems to be working but well see Sunday.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just got my copy today, I logged in with the username and password with no problem. I then logged in with same on my ipad, it made me log out on computer, but after that. the ipad app worked great. only issue there is airplay but it is only audio. I have a way around this with my new xps 18, Dell is sending a tech to change my wireless card so my push2tv hd adapter will work. I hope to get it done before sunday but the tech has not called to set up an appointment.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
for those of you who know, when you start a live stream is there a way to pause it like a DVR?