Locker room pin-up material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
XLToMVe.jpg

The fuck outta here. You don't score 3 touchdowns and have your RB sit on the 4th when you're not doing anything special. I used to have respect for you, Honey Badger. But now you fucked it all up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your right. You beat yourself...when you got in front of the Gurley train and got flattened. :LOL:

jap

Legend
XLToMVe.jpg

The freak outta here. You don't score 3 touchdowns and have your RB sit on the 4th when you're not doing anything special. I used to have respect for you, Honey Badger. But now you freaked it all up.

That's fine! We just add him to the hit list after Arians, and we whup them again at our house! Their head coach and their young DB better learn to STFU and stop giving teams incentives to kick their collective asses.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, he's just as delusional as his butt hurt fans.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
XLToMVe.jpg

The freak outta here. You don't score 3 touchdowns and have your RB sit on the 4th when you're not doing anything special. I used to have respect for you, Honey Badger. But now you freaked it all up.

Freaking cry-baby....

giphy.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd say TavonAwesome and OhmyTodd both were pretty special.
Jenkins' "Tyree" impression was special.
The redzone defense was special.
Some of throws Foles made? Special.

Eat a bag of dicks HunnyBugger.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Let him think that. Practice like you beat yourself Tyrann. You should be an expert. Try not to go blind doing it though. We want you to see when it happens again. #NeedSomeKY?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Just remember guys the more ridiculous the comment the more the loss hurt.
Here is to the Gurley Pain Train, How did it taste? A bit Bitter I guess! you bitter little Badger you

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
For a guy who got beat for a TD and would have gotten beat for a second one if Cooks azz would man up and grab it like he wants it, he seems to be rather proud of himself. Gurley bulldogged him too!
Just take the beating... come back better next time. Of course he has to come to our house to do it:argue:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think this offense has peaked. By the time these two teams match up again they might be facing an offense that is a lot more confident and capable.

So by all means keep feeding the comments HB!

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Denial is a ugly mutha.
Freakin X you got me rolling in the floor

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when McLeod laid the wood on Fitzgerald and made him cough up the ball.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Foles pump-faked and made the defender look like a silly fuck as he hit Tavon for a TD.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Gurley went from full sprint to light jog on his way to the Rams' 4th TD (and instead laid down to bleed the clock).
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Foles hit Tavon on a perfect pass for a 47 yard gain.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when they watch highlights of the Rams' Cheerleaders celebrating the win.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Wasn't that tg30 telling him he wasnt shit after one of those long scampers.Had me goosebumpin when he did that

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Last week he said we should be a SB caliber team, now we beat them and it's not cause were good but because they made mistakes? Not a good look for you honey badger.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Freak him. If making comments such as that allows him to sleep better tonight then so be it. Dude needs to look in the mirror and see what's staring back at him... a loud mouth whiner.

jap

Legend
Is the self-proclaimed Tavon Stopper now a Gurley Express! Stopper too? :ROFLMAO: