Locker room pin-up material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The thing is, doing something special on offense and correctly executing basic play design are often one in the same. If we can keep playing good fundamental offensive football, like we mostly did in the second half, that will be enough.
Agreed but I think WestCoastRam's point was the Rams won this one despite playing well short of their potential. And I'm not sure we'd be in agreement of the Rams fundamentals if the Benny fumble got called correctly! Honey Badger is overrated, I think his post reflects the AZ butthurt that they expect lucky takeaways to bail them out, and it didn't happen this time. The Gurley show is somewhat masking that the Rams won ugly (turnover luck, defense yielded a lot but got just the right key stops, etc...). This is a great sign, maybe the Rams have turned the corner getting these types of wins finally -- and the best news again is the Rams still have miles to go before hitting their potential of an actual dominating win against a good team, perhaps as early as next week.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Doesn't it always seem after a guy takes an asswhipping Then goes to lick his wounds somewhere he feels safe they run their mouths forgetting in a few weeks it's going to happen again.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
XLToMVe.jpg

This is what Mathieu is gonna say again lol. His ass got torched.