Locker room pin-up material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's fine! We just add him to the hit list after Arians, and we whup them again at our house! Their head coach and their young DB better learn to STFU and stop giving teams incentives to kick their collective asses.
HE WILL GET AN EDUCATION WHE HE COMES TO ST. LOUIS THIS FALL!!:snicker::shades:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
tumblr_mgp9odyuqe1s2nsaio2_400.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Put it on the wall Fisher, Gurley ran angry today. The rest of the team will too once they see it.

salt.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Gihhh.

I can't stand this logic. Your team lost, our team made more plays than your team. Deal with it!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when McLeod laid the wood on Fitzgerald and made him cough up the ball.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Foles pump-faked and made the defender look like a silly freak as he hit Tavon for a TD.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Gurley went from full sprint to light jog on his way to the Rams' 4th TD (and instead laid down to bleed the clock).
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Foles hit Tavon on a perfect pass for a 47 yard gain.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when they watch highlights of the Rams' Cheerleaders celebrating the win.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Foles threw a perfect corner pass to Stedman Baily, for a TD.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when we sacked, hurried, and knocked Palmer down, the whole game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when Foles threw a perfect corner pass to Stedman Baily, for a TD.
I wonder if they "beat themselves" when we sacked, hurried, and knocked Palmer down, the whole game.

Apparently, when we knock the ball out for a TO with aggressive, coached, practised, and intentional effort, it's just bad luck on their part. I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Honey Badger talks too much. He has a big mouth. I said he needs to shut up after the Kaepernick slamming he did. I hate players that love to talk like that. He is giving Richard Sherman a run for his money.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Just when I was starting to like the guy, he goes and gets butthurt. Guess I can't blame him, him and his cocky team got bigheaded and it has to hurt to have such a rapid deflation.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hey Honey Badger...stop beating yourself...stop beating yourself...stop beating yourself...

WestCoastRam

Legend
Guys,

After re-watching a couple of the plays on offense: We really didn't do anything special, very basic play designs and a couple run more than once (two of Gurley's biggest runs were on the same misdirection play to Austin). I agree with Honey Badger, we didn't do anything special...

... just imagine when we START doing something special. We could destroy people.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Guys,

After re-watching a couple of the plays on offense: We really didn't do anything special, very basic play designs and a couple run more than once (two of Gurley's biggest runs were on the same misdirection play to Austin). I agree with Honey Badger, we didn't do anything special...

... just imagine when we START doing something special. We could destroy people.
The thing is, doing something special on offense and correctly executing basic play design are often one in the same. If we can keep playing good fundamental offensive football, like we mostly did in the second half, that will be enough.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
The thing is, doing something special on offense and correctly executing basic play design are often one in the same. If we can keep playing good fundamental offensive football, like we mostly did in the second half, that will be enough.
This is a great post. Watch NE sometime. Repetitively execute a handful of offensive plays. Change it up a bit week to week-equals success.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I never did like the mouthy like bitch. I'd like to see the refs step up and throw a couple of flags on him for all the extra BS at the end of plays.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
XLToMVe.jpg

The freak outta here. You don't score 3 touchdowns and have your RB sit on the 4th when you're not doing anything special. I used to have respect for you, Honey Badger. But now you freaked it all up.
I never liked the punk. He's a good football player, but his mouth is still bigger than his game.

Big Game

Living The Dream
XLToMVe.jpg

The freak outta here. You don't score 3 touchdowns and have your RB sit on the 4th when you're not doing anything special. I used to have respect for you, Honey Badger. But now you freaked it all up.

He probably needs to rewatch the tape again. Tape shows that they couldn't convert third and 2 because of our defense. And maybe he should go back and review how Stedman Bailey beat him for the TD or how he really couldn't take down Todd Gurley. But hey when you get handed humble pie after everyone been pumping you up you make excuses.

But hey i can't wait till they come here in December i will be at that game.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I thought this thread was about something else.

But yes, Honey Boo Boo should just shut up and save it for the next game. You beat yourself when you get called for a false start or an offside. You are not beating yourself when you get roasted for touchdowns. That is the other player beating you, not you beating yourself.